[Closed][1.2.9c] Hesperia Tekkit Server [PvE - Lag Free - Teamspeak - Towny - No Grief - Ranks - Economy - Player Shops][100 Slots]

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Conjoining

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It is the best tekkit server I have seen on the forums and I wanna be a part of it! :D

What Do you want to Build? I want to build automated machines into a well designed house that i have planned out, I just need a great server to build it in and I think this is the one(;

IGN (In Game Name): cactusplants

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Im sick of playing smp on my own and would love to build in a good community!

What Do you want to Build? No idea. I would like to venture off and build nice little wooden shack in the forest along with a manufacturing facility/shop.

Much love,

Cactus.

IGN (In Game Name): Eskamoe

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Looking around at various servers to join and this one looks like it might be a good one, so figured I'd give it a whirl.

What Do you want to Build?: Anything and everything really. Cites, towns, complex me systems, odd shrines; whatever drives the muse.

IGN: Viper_796

Why do you want to play on this server?: After searching for servers for a while this seems to have a sensible set of rules, enough resources to be lag free, and friendly people :) I'd love to join the community.

What do you want to build?: I've been an FTB player for ages, but their new packs are kinda boring - I want to build an epic tekkit base and see if the grass is really greener over here :D

I also support minecraft/mods in IRC and play around with developing them too, and am always happy to help out if anyone needs help or gets stuck :)

IGN: shaqs21

why do you want to play on this server?: I have played on a few server looking for a good community to play with and this server seems to fit what i need.

what do you want to build?: A epic base utilizing everything tekkit provides and a awesome moon/space base.

IGN (In Game Name) Vampiredawn

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a new server to join that is better then what i am on

What Do you want to Build? a full setup...i have used most of these mods due to ftb unleashed, ultimate, and tekkit lite. have played tekkit (current version) 1 time before. i learn fast and willing to play,learn and teach what i know.

IGN: awesomesauseness

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?

this seems like a good clean server that is alot of fun to play on. i have played alot of TEKKIT classic and lite and wonna try out the spaceships:)

What Do you want to Build?

A big factory some farms and a space station, and my own mansion:P

IGN: Hakranian

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : I am quite unfamiliar with the tekkit concept and wish to learn basics and advanced stuff during friendly circumstances while having fun and build things with friends as we have a good time.

What Do you want to Build? : Temple styled buildings or castles mixed with technology towering above a small village/town. I really want to build some big "evil lair"-styled home for myself, discussing how it should look with friends and other players as I build it which, affects how it's shaped in the end.

IGN: shaqs21

IGN: awesomesauseness

IGN: Hakranian

IGN (In Game Name) TheLiberation

IGN (In Game Name) Vampiredawn

Added and welcome

Im most likely the dumbest of dumb people. By that I mean I've misspelled my name. Its : cactusplant

If you could change that, it'd be great!

Fixed

hello there!

IGN: Pkavaka

Why Do you want to Play on this Server? It has be lastest version, the rules are very fair and I love that there are different worlds. I used to play with my friend on a private server, and I like the game now :)

What Do you want to Build? A simple home, a complex base, and an amazing space exploration! I will be self sufficient and trade if needed - all for science!

Thank you for reading this!

IGN: bilalasd

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I like that it doesn't have a huge list of items banned and that I can make shops

What Do you want to Build?: A cool looking house and a big factory of some kind. I also want to go to the moon.

IGN: WarlordGorgutz

Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: Im looking for a good community for my friends and I to play on. We've been playing modded MC forever so this seems like a nice fit.

What Do you want to Build: We hop to start a Town and build a factory while working on building up to the moon!

Age 19

IGN: curscascis

Reason for Joining: I am a diligent follower of minecraft and I wish to be part of a community of such an exciting revolution of turning minecraft into something that is completely different. I have played since alpha, running and administrating many servers, while controlling large communities and respecting everyone and earning my own respect. I plan to join in with some colleagues of mine, so we may have some fun exploring the features of Tekkit while surrounded by a community that is proud to support it.

Banned:Never

Plans/Goals: Explore the new features in the Tekkit modpack while relaxing from work and university and become a respected member of the community

Prior Experience: I have been playing MC Since 2009/2010, running servers, and working will with all types of communities, as well as using mods and other things and helping with feedback where I can

Proffered Voice Chat: Preference is Team Speak For its system uses less bandwidth and has private VoIP servers. Am willing to use something else if ever needed, although it shouldn't be since this isn't a staff application

Skills: Redstone, I am a person that oozes creativity and loves to construct. Art is my passion as is problem solving, programming and learning. I work well with others.

Recording:I will abide by all rules provided by server overseers and administrators.

Age 15

IGN: Ill_Saft

Reason for Joining: I was referred by Curscascis and WarlordGorgutz, I have friends here and from what I heard it is a decent and good server.

What Do You Want To Build: I want to work to the moon (Main Task), have factories. Have a big house.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons