[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: dirtyhooker (I know hah; it's an inside thing/Gaga reference that doesn't usually go well with others I guess :P)

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About one year.

Reason I want to join: I checked out the server via the greylist/however it's set up and it looks super cool. I'm someone who likes playing independently but with the warm feeling you get from knowing there are other people out there ~~~. Also non-griefing, a reasonable admin shop and stuff are great pluses too. Hoping to potentially make this server my home in between the mountains of homework I'll have this year :')

In-game name: Xrni

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:: Ahm, well we can say that I'm a beginner.. Played for a week maybe on Singleplayer.

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Because Tekkit is a gift from god, heh. Minecraft is a simple game but I'm looking for something more creative and I've noticed that you are offering an amazing server so I've decided to try joining it.

Applying for the server:

Ign: starcar1962

Time playing moded minecraft: 4-3 months

Reason for joining: I want to join because I want to learn to play better modded minecraft, I want to learn to craft things in tekkit (because they are many) and because I want to be learning with a nice and pretty community like the one this server has. I am very nice and I would never do anything against the rules, I always look forward to help other people, thank you for reading my application and please consider me. I can´t wait to be accepted in the server, thank you :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons