Sphax texture pack for latest ver 1.5.2 of tekkit does it exist?

quiteanewbie

• Discord Moderator

I'll work over the next couple days to publish the latest version for the updated mods. I have them assembled for a personal custom pack that has the same updated mods so it won't take that long.

Edit: Incidentally, and I posted this in the Sphax forum thread too, for the month of July there were 8200 downloads of the patch for a total of over 170G of transfer. Crazy, and for me, unexpected.

Edit2: I have updated the patch for the versions of the mods in Tekkit 1.1.8. Well, at least the ones which have been updated.

I'll work over the next couple days to publish the latest version for the updated mods. I have them assembled for a personal custom pack that has the same updated mods so it won't take that long.

Edit: Incidentally, and I posted this in the Sphax forum thread too, for the month of July there were 8200 downloads of the patch for a total of over 170G of transfer. Crazy, and for me, unexpected.

Edit2: I have updated the patch for the versions of the mods in Tekkit 1.1.8. Well, at least the ones which have been updated.

tyvm man, you have no idea how grateful i am, specially knowing you dont play MC while doing this for us. Again, thank you.

• Discord Moderator

@CharlieChop: heh, I do play MC. I admin a public TekkitLite server and run (and play on) a few servers of my own.

@H4RV3Y: Which "wiring"? If you mean the wiring for MMMPS, it looks fine for me. Did you restart after putting in the updated textures? Modded MC (maybe vanilla too, never checked) doesn't like it when you change textures mid-stream and misapplies them sometimes.

what I did was downloaded the textures for the various mods individually and put them in one at a time. This works better for me cause I don't like the look of some of the things in the Sphax Texture pack for example the way Whitestone looks in Sphax and the way the thermal expansion Ores look in Sphax. I don't like how the really nice gradient look was retained.

• Discord Moderator

@AprilElyse : If that is the case, I recommend just grabbing the full patch and picking/choosing from that. There are likely updates and fixes in that which aren't available in a lot of the individual threads. I have done a fair amount of massaging to the individual mod patches due to version changes and lots of different people contributing like in MFR.

@AprilElyse : If that is the case, I recommend just grabbing the full patch and picking/choosing from that. There are likely updates and fixes in that which aren't available in a lot of the individual threads. I have done a fair amount of massaging to the individual mod patches due to version changes and lots of different people contributing like in MFR.

you know I think I tried something like that , and I ran into some problems, as some textures were missing. Especially missing the buildcraft ones.

• 1 month later...

I Have tried to download this texture pack for the past couple days but when i go to adf.ly i wait the 5 seconds and when i click on it it will say "Sorry, the requested page was not found!" Is anyone else having these issues and is there a way to fix these? All i want is the texture pack