Crazy characters in video gaming

M-C

Because I always seem to like the crazy characters in video gaming the most, I decided to make a thread about them.

Post crazy characters that you like! Crazy could mean mental, psychotic, a high amount of weirdness, etc.

I'll start off the thread with Albedo from the Xenosaga series. (A JRPG)

This crazy bastard not only has horrifying theme song, but also does some insane things in-game.

Also, his hair's definitely 1 on the scale of Albedo. (See what I did there?)

His theme song:

Him doing creepy/weird stuff:

-COULD BE CONSIDERED MATURE-

-MATURE- -KINDA I GUESS-

Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2, the smug little bastard. The messages you get/find with him in it, they pretty much just reinforce how nuts he is. (The sidequest for Lilith the siren, the messages for the assassins get stranger and mocking as you find them.)

Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2, the smug little bastard. The messages you get/find with him in it, they pretty much just reinforce how nuts he is. (The sidequest for Lilith the siren, the messages for the assassins get stranger and mocking as you find them.)

Pity I never bought that game. I played it at my friend once, but never got to see some of his craziness.

Pity I never bought that game. I played it at my friend once, but never got to see some of his craziness.

Put it on yer Steam wishlist, and I'll look out for a sale with a reasonable price to buy it for you.

Put it on yer Steam wishlist, and I'll look out for a sale with a reasonable price to buy it for you.

Woah, Santa, is that you? I've added it to my wishlist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll go with Mephiles the Dark

I'm not a big sonic fan, but Mephiles is one of the creepiest, craziest things i've seen. He actually kills our blue beloved hedgehog, completes his plan and uses his counterpart Iblis as a cover for his dark operations. His theme song is creepy as frick, and the way he moves... creepy as fu**. This guy is utterly crazy. Too bad he got wasted on such a bad and faulty game though. Here, let me show you:

Theme song:

Killing scene:

Hidden

I'll go with Mephiles the Dark

I'm not a big sonic fan, but Mephiles is one of the creepiest, craziest things i've seen. He actually kills our blue beloved hedgehog, completes his plan and uses his counterpart Iblis as a cover for his dark operations. His theme song is creepy as frick, and the way he moves... creepy as fu**. This guy is utterly crazy. Too bad he got wasted on such a bad and faulty game though. Here, let me show you:

Theme song:

Killing scene:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Henry and Tharja from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Henry is a completely crazy dark mage, and laughs manically as he slaughters people (and makes bad jokes). Tharja is creepy, uses with dark magic, and is obsessed with, openly stalks your avatar (MyUnit). Even if you marry Tharja, (yes, people can marry in this game) she still is obsessed with your avatar, and usually prefers the avatar over her husband.

• 2 weeks later...