Hello,Tekkiteers! Hank's here.

HankJWimbleton

Hello. I'm probably (probably.) in the wrong area for this kind of thing,but more or less me just introducing myself to the forums. I'm Hank (Yes,i'm a fan of Madness! :P) and i'm primarily a player of Tekkit Lite (I cant let go of IC2 and Redpower,sorry.) and i find myself knowing a fair bit about it although i dont know EVERYTHING. I like helping people and that's part of the reason i joined the forums, to provide support wherever and whenever i can. Thanks. Pleasure meeting you all. *Shot*

Hello. I'm probably (probably.) in the wrong area for this kind of thing,but more or less me just introducing myself to the forums. I'm Hank (Yes,i'm a fan of Madness! :P) and i'm primarily a player of Tekkit Lite (I cant let go of IC2 and Redpower,sorry.) and i find myself knowing a fair bit about it although i dont know EVERYTHING. I like helping people and that's part of the reason i joined the forums, to provide support wherever and whenever i can. Thanks. Pleasure meeting you all. *Shot*

Yo 'sup.

the first time yes i did bcuz i ddnt know the rules but the second time i was just frustrated becuase no one hase been able to help me with this problem and sorry for breaking the rules

Well, make your own thread. What you did is called thread-jacking and it's bad.

• 2 weeks later...