My 1.2.5 modpack goes vanilla!

Pixcodelix

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you would have seen this:

• No Memes - If the only response you can think of for something is an overused terrible image with text on it, or a beaten to death catchphrase you should have a sit down and question your direction in life. "Who am I?" "Do I even have my own personality?" "When did I replace my wit and social interaction skills with a series of shitty .jpg's?" A few examples of things you might consider pondering.

I'm fairly certain "Your Mom" and similar jokes insults to humor fall under this.

Then you would have seen this:

I'm fairly certain "Your Mom" and similar jokes insults to humor fall under this.

"image" nevermind that, beaten to death joke, I was hoping to revive it and added some extras so technically the entire sentence is the joke not just those 3 words.

• Moderators

Neo said people wont "tolerate" this but what do you expect from a community open to EVERYONE in the internet?

It is indeed open to everyone.

Have you seen the Whale box yet? Scroll down with your mouse when you are on the forums main page, it is filled with like minded people who thought "it was just a joke", and some didn't really joke... but they made me laugh still...

Do try to realize, the only reason Valkon is taking this much time and posts is because mods don't necessarily want to ban left and right, not unless people can acknowledge their mistakes.

You are being ignorant and it's quite frankly insulting.

Have you seen the Whale box yet? Scroll down with your mouse when you are on the forums main page, it is filled with like minded people who thought "it was just a joke", and some didn't really joke... but they made me laugh still...

Do try to realize, the only reason Valkon is taking this much time and posts is because mods don't necessarily want to ban left and right, not unless people can acknowledge their mistakes.

You are being ignorant and it's quite frankly insulting.

^ Butt kisser over here. What are you trying to do? Who are you trying to impress?

nevermind that, beaten to death joke, I was hoping to revive it and added some extras so technically the entire sentence is the joke not just those 3 words.

And "Your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt" is better than just "Your mom" because...?

Have you seen the Whale box yet?

Ah, yes, the Whale Box. Tales of wonder, whimsy, and woe (not for us though) permeate the Box, filling it with delight and bringing forth much-deserved laughter and joy.

And "Your mom is ilegal you unhelpful cunt" is better than just "Your mom" because...?

Ah, yes, the Whale Box. Tales of wonder, whimsy, and woe (not for us though) permeate the Box, filling it with delight and bringing forth much-deserved laughter and joy.

Its not overused? also I dont believe that I am familiar with this "Whale Box"

Look, I don't know if you've caught on or not, Pixcodelix, but here on the Technic Forums, we have a delightful little thing called "standards". These "standards" help make the community of these forums a proper, healthy one, and keep it clean of undesirable things, like your mom jokes (and their... variations?) and memes.

As for the Whale Box, here's a link to it. Why don't you take a look so you can see how we deal with the people who refuse to learn from their mistakes?

Look, I don't know if you've caught on or not, Pixcodelix, but here on the Technic Forums, we have a delightful little thing called "standards". These "standards" help make the community of these forums a proper, healthy one, and keep it clean of undesirable things, like your mom jokes (and their... variations?) and memes.

As for the Whale Box, here's a link to it. Why don't you take a look so you can see how we deal with the people who refuse to learn from their mistakes?

Oh my it looks like the wall of shame! That is the tone I was looking for ^ that is a good post that is actually useful with words I can understand and a clear, friendly message. Thank You. I might had messed up with that joke and get what you all say in the past 5 pages. It felt like an overwhelming handegg game to deal with a lot of moderators at the same time with accusing tones and aggresive behaviors. You should had started with a post like this!

And furthermore, don't we have the new rule about personal attacks on users? Technic gets such a bad rep for being a hostile place for newbies, but in fact the opposite is true; we try to cut out the ones who can't follow rules and don't think it is their fault, to make these forums better for the law-abiding, decent people.

I don't see how this place is hostile towards newbies. It can be quite hostile toward entitled and rude people though. I don't understand that sense of entitlement though. Some people come here to get help with things. Some come here with the expectation that someone is going to fix their problems for them. I don't get it.