1.7.2?

Najh98

I've been waiting forever for you guys to update hexxit to 1.7.2. Why have you not done so? I want to be able to add mods to the hexxit modpack for me to play with, but I can't cause their all 1.6.2 and above. There is like no 1.5.2 mods anymore. So an update any time soon? That would be very helpful. Idk what you guys are waiting for...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and yes. Good, then there will be an update soon. Also, for the warning, if you want me to do it myself, then send all the codes and all the hexxit files and whatnot to my email. Then I will do it myself. ;D

No, see, that's not how it works. You can go and download all these 1.7 mods you've found yourself and put the pack together.

Hint: There are NO 1.7 mods, because Forge has not been released yet.

No, see, that's not how it works. You can go and download all these 1.7 mods you've found yourself and put the pack together.

Hint: There are NO 1.7 mods, because Forge has not been released yet.

Ok, then update it to 1.6.4, simple.

The update comes when the update comes. Your options are to be patient or assemble your own version of Hexxit with 1.6 mods.

And no, nobody is going to "send you the codes" or whatever.

1st- so I have to wait another like what? Almost a year for them to update it? Lol, good joke.

2nd- yes, send me the codes. Like the warning said, to do it myself, I need all the files and whatnot to do so, like I said. So yes, the codes.

@dwwojcik actually there is a 1.7.2 forge.

Lol! Nice try. Plus, are you even a staff member? I mean really? No one can tell. You should get a name that have staff or something. Otherwise, can't really tell.

IfjCRKp.png

I don't know, you tell me.

(Also the blue name should be some form of indication)

• Moderators

Well, you got me. Here are the codes.

You know what to do from here. Good luck.

Thanks for the codes, man! It was super easy to get the mods together and working! Now I can finally enjoy a 1.7.2 Hexxit!!

Thanks again, I super appreciate it!

No problem. To be honest, the main reason Hexxit for 1.7.2 hadn't been released yet was because they were having problems with the luncher. It just kept eating the codes whenever they tried to input them. Hopefully they'll get that fixed sometime soon.

1st- so I have to wait another like what? Almost a year for them to update it? Lol, good joke.

2nd- yes, send me the codes. Like the warning said, to do it myself, I need all the files and whatnot to do so, like I said. So yes, the codes.

@dwwojcik actually there is a 1.7.2 forge.

Welp now you have the codes, how about you go get the public files that go with them and get to work

IfjCRKp.png

I don't know, you tell me.

(Also the blue name should be some form of indication)

The blue name doesn't stand out. Have you ever heard/seen the enjin website? On that website the sag names actually stand out. Too bad you don't have one like that. :P

No, I knew what you meant. But I decided to go with sag anyways. For "humor".

You know, "Ha ha hee hee hoo hoo"? That sort of thing.

In any case, I'd rather keep my name as it is.

Ya, nice try at being funny, but you'll have to try harder. Also, good for you, keeping a plain,old, blue,boring name. ;D

I'm not sure what you think you're going to accomplish through this. Trying to make me feel inadequate or something because I don't have an unnecessary and distracting staff badge thing or name prefix/suffix? In any case, though, you've apparently given up on trying to get a Hexxit update out of us, so good for you, you discovered patience.

I'm not sure what you think you're going to accomplish through this. Trying to make me feel inadequate or something because I don't have an unnecessary and distracting staff badge thing or name prefix/suffix? In any case, though, you've apparently given up on trying to get a Hexxit update out of us, so good for you, you discovered patience.

I'm not trying to accomplish anything, since you respond to my comments, that In turn leads me to respond to your comments, and so forth. You're the one that keeps the conversation going. If you want it to stop, then just don't even

answer back lol. Also, I have patience, it's just annoying that you can't update it for over a year, I'm pretty sure. It's quite simple to update, but alas, I guess you can't. :)

• Moderators

Also, I have patience,

It's quite simple to update, but alas, I guess you can't. :)

Your logic, by your words.... If it is SO easy to update, why haven't you done that yet? After all, you have the patience to go through the codes...