Introducing Attack of the B-Team

sct

• Forum Administrators

So today we introduce what we have had in the works since Minecon, Attack of the B-Team!

http://www.technicpack.net/attack-of-the-bteam

We will be launching this modpack with a charity drive and anyone who donates $5 or more will be given early access. Early access start this coming Friday @ 3:00 PM EST.

So get donating! Also, discuss this awesome pack in this thread for now. The forums for the pack are also live.

• Moderators

Clone and raise my own DInoasausrs!!?!

I'll be the first to donate! :swoon:

Edit. I hope I did it correctly... on second thought I should've posted my ingame name in the comments when I donated... I got too excited...

Double-edit. oh, now I saw my error... I clicked directly on the donation button without typin my ingame name nor typing the amount of money on the tabs...

Oh well, I can wait for the public release, no problems...

The B-Team is an enclave of youtubers, originally made up by BDoubleO100 and GenerikB of Mindcrack fame. They're expanding the B-Team to include other youtubers and setting up their own server, series, etc. Attack of the B-Team is the official B-Team modpack! :)

that thing in the background firing lazers reminds me of a Stider from HL2.

Nah, it's totally based on the tripods from War of the Worlds!

I don't understand the whole "Invasion" theme though. I thought Generik and BDoubleO were turning over a new leaf with their pastry shop? :confused:

• Moderators

Do we have any idea of which mods will be in the pack?

Any chance of getting the list released bit by bit, a few mods at a time? or just get the full list? "Bigger chance of donations"

You could just look where the youtube is, the list of mods is stated there.

• Moderators

So, totally didn't do the username part correctly. So I donated $10 twice (did it right the second time).

Karma cause by derp, ho!

Seconded, I did the same mistake so decided to donate twice. Can't wait 'til monday... I blame CanVox for awakening my inner slumbering Jurassic Park-fanboy :swoon:

Now if I could only re-create the scene where I stand still and the T-Rex doesn't notice me but chomps a velociraptor and get's attacked by another while I ran away, then a jurassic park-banner slowly floats down... oh man...:gizz:

Nah, it's totally based on the tripods from War of the Worlds!

I don't understand the whole "Invasion" theme though. I thought Generik and BDoubleO were turning over a new leaf with their pastry shop? :confused:

Yeah war of the worlds. Also I guess old habits die hard. GenB spent the last bit of the livestream testing out voodoo and planning all the devious things he was going to do to the other players.

Also I guess old habits die hard. GenB spent the last bit of the livestream testing out voodoo and planning all the devious things he was going to do to the other players.

Turns out the cake delivery was what was free, not the cakes themselves. It was a load of flim-flam the whole time!