[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I've made an account just to say this:

Please, PLEASE delete the old world. I can no longer be bothered playing on this server because it causes the server to lag out and kick me every 5-10 minutes.

Now this is getting ridiculous.

It's been what? A week?

The thing's STILL saying it'll be deleted in a few days. Last I checked, a few days was three, maybe four. Not seven. I'm considering finding another server now, since it's still causing problems that are making this unfun.

Now this is getting ridiculous.

It's been what? A week?

The thing's STILL saying it'll be deleted in a few days. Last I checked, a few days was three, maybe four. Not seven. I'm considering finding another server now, since it's still causing problems that are making this unfun.

i'm going to state this ; we arn't forcing anyone to stay.

Secondly, we are well aware of the old world causing problems, we were being fair to those who can't be on every single day to have a chance to move their things. I'll be having penguin delete the old world today if he comes back on.

i got banned for 6000days for saying bunnies lol fail server or the admins suck

actually, you were banned for being a smartass, as well as a trouble causer. You also stated, and i quote you, "I have my own server i can play on!" and as such, i saw no reason as to why you needed to stay. Have a good day, sir. :)

I dont know if this is just me, but ever since around 2-3 P.M today I haven't been able to connect to the server. It just keep saying "Can't Reach Server" and sometimes "Communication Error". I'm not sure if you guys are working on the server, like deleting the old world, sorting out lag, and other things, or if there is a problem on my end. If it is from me, can someone please help me out on what to do? Thank you

- [Survivor] Blism :)

Edited by Blism

I dont know if this is just me, but ever since around 2-3 P.M today I haven't been able to connect to the server. It just keep saying "Can't Reach Server" and sometimes "Communication Error". I'm not sure if you guys are working on the server, like deleting the old world, sorting out lag, and other things, or if there is a problem on my end. If it is from me, can someone please help me out on what to do? Thank you

- [Survivor] Blism :)

seems a few people were having problems connecting, but at that time the server was working fine, but at this time the server is acting up and we arn't sure whats causing it, so.. the server might not be up tonight unless it sorts itself out :s

seems a few people were having problems connecting, but at that time the server was working fine, but at this time the server is acting up and we arn't sure whats causing it, so.. the server might not be up tonight unless it sorts itself out :s

Alright :/ its a shame there's so much lag that has been going on on this server. I know once the old world gets deleted at least some of that lag will be gone :D Also thanks for the very quick response, it's nice to know the mods and admins are always lurking on the forums lol. Make sure to post again if the server comes back up!

Alright :/ its a shame there's so much lag that has been going on on this server. I know once the old world gets deleted at least some of that lag will be gone :D Also thanks for the very quick response, it's nice to know the mods and admins are always lurking on the forums lol. Make sure to post again if the server comes back up!

we deleted the old world, but it seems something went amiss and now its crashing pretty much the instant we put it up ^^; sorry for the inconvenience!

we deleted the old world, but it seems something went amiss and now its crashing pretty much the instant we put it up ^^; sorry for the inconvenience!

Good to hear the old world is gone! :P Once you figure out what's making it crash straight away, the lag should be less than before right? Since theres so many loaded in chunks from the old world that were always loaded?

so is the server going to be up tonight or tomorrow? :3

They don't really know. There seems to be something that is causing the server to instantly crash right when they try to go back online. So until they figure out what it causing that and fix it, no more server :( but on the bright side, once they do find it out and the server is back online, the old world will have been deleted which means WAY less lag, so thats good :P

Please excuse the server downtime. We're trying to recover from:

2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception ticking world
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:882)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:781)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 2, does not exist
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:183)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.shouldLoadSpawn(DimensionManager.java:442)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73241_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:102)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.CraftWorld.processChunkGC(CraftWorld.java:1325)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:466)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:876)
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] 	... 4 more
2014-02-23 09:48:50 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception ReportedException
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception ticking world
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:882)
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:781)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)
	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 2, does not exist
	at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:183)
	at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.shouldLoadSpawn(DimensionManager.java:442)
	at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73241_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:102)
	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.CraftWorld.processChunkGC(CraftWorld.java:1325)
	at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:466)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:876)
	... 4 more

Which is crashing the server at startup.

"2014-02-23 09:48:50 [sEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 2, does not exist"

Everyone is logging into dimension 2 because that's where the new world is set, and since dimension 2 doesn't exist is that why when everyone logging into where they last logged off (which is dimension 2). it crashes? :D

Is there away to set every player logging into spawn in at spawn (where ever the dimension for the new world is) without affecting anything?

Edited by beederp

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons