[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

Ok I can't log into the server right now, and I am not sure why. If the server is full (which a lot of the time it is) how would I know? I have tried launching Attack of the B-Team in the 1.05 version, 1.06 version, and 1.06a version. When I go on to multiplayer, the server is always red and says "Cant reach server". I would really like to be able to play on this server, as I have spent quite a bit of time working on my base there. If any one knows or has any ideas on how to fix the problem I  have here, please respond to me here in this thread. Thank you.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I can't log into the server right now, and I am not sure why. If the server is full (which a lot of the time it is) how would I know? I have tried launching Attack of the B-Team in the 1.05 version, 1.06 version, and 1.06a version. When I go on to multiplayer, the server is always red and says "Cant reach server". I would really like to be able to play on this server, as I have spent quite a bit of time working on my base there. If any one knows or has any ideas on how to fix the problem I  have here, please respond to me here in this thread. Thank you.

Hey Blism, right now the server is actually down and iPenguinMC is working hard to get it back up, As Emby93 said, it will probably be back up by tomorrow so just hang in there. Hope this helped!

Hey Blism, right now the server is actually down and iPenguinMC is working hard to get it back up, As Emby93 said, it will probably be back up by tomorrow so just hang in there. Hope this helped!

Okay thank you for the info! So when the server gets back up and running, what version of AotBt should I use? I'm guessing 1.06a, but I'm just asking to save myself the hassle and worry of having to launch AoftBt through several different versions. Also, how would I know if the server is full when trying to log on to it?

Okay thank you for the info! So when the server gets back up and running, what version of AotBt should I use? I'm guessing 1.06a, but I'm just asking to save myself the hassle and worry of having to launch AoftBt through several different versions. Also, how would I know if the server is full when trying to log on to it?

To tell if the server is full  refresh  and it'll say anywhere from 0-100/100, having one green bar will not make a difference. As to the version run 1.0.6 if you have already updated. Hope this help and good luck.

I'm going to repost on here as well as Business elite Forums, When I try to join the server My screen is black, I see the UI and Chat and stay in for about 5 seconds then It closes Minecraft, No error, No Crash, No This has stopped working it just Closes! Any Reply's or comments would help even just guessing, I'm devoted to this server so is my friend but he said That all of our stuff was gone even though it was protected and I would like to be able to at least check if he is right and we were griefed again...

I'm going to repost on here as well as Business elite Forums, When I try to join the server My screen is black, I see the UI and Chat and stay in for about 5 seconds then It closes Minecraft, No error, No Crash, No This has stopped working it just Closes! Any Reply's or comments would help even just guessing, I'm devoted to this server so is my friend but he said That all of our stuff was gone even though it was protected and I would like to be able to at least check if he is right and we were griefed again...

Should be good now. Try connecting,

It shouldn't happen again. We were just having issues on the backend as well as my internet not working :(

Just wondering is it possible that several people in the server start spamming at once would be able to crash the server? cause I've noticed just before the last three crashes each time people were spamming 'lag'. Just a thought.

Just wondering is it possible that several people in the server start spamming at once would be able to crash the server? cause I've noticed just before the last three crashes each time people were spamming 'lag'. Just a thought.

No, the server has already crashed at that point, they just like to explain the obvious.

This modpack is fairly young and still has a lot of unfixed problems. Crashes should be expected of something this new. We try to maintain uptime as much as possible, however it is just not possible to be 100% stable yet.

No, the server has already crashed at that point, they just like to explain the obvious.

actually, spamming makes it harder for the server to fix itself out, because its recieving massive input, it is why when i say dont spam, it's for more than just myself.

that said, you shouldn't be spamming in the first place, and if the server comes up right after, i'll mute you for 5 minutes afterwords, because it's just not enjoyable for anyone, and it doesn't help. <3

I hope I decide to stick with this server but I've already lost a base to grief, Another base to rollback, around 4 stacks of iron, 2 stacks of diamonds, A pulveriser, A redstone furnace. All of that to rollback ['Cept the First Base] . I will stick around put please decrease the time till the next save, Because alot of people spam bunnies or lag, Or just one person does it. Yesterday we managed to survive 3 crashes because NOBODY SPAMMED *Gasp! , Thanks to an Mod stopping it early by just Shhh'ing everyone. Or installing a plugin that Slows down the time till you can say something again like wait 5 Seconds.

I like this server cause it has a small community and is just starting up, at least for this modpack, and I like it being PVE so I don't have to worry about trading with ppl or my base being raided before I have anything!

And I like being heard by admins when I need help, Or Moderators. Oh and dubstep guns Really should be banned I like the music but I got killed and griefed by one,also someone could just make tons of accounts and vote No if they are trolling with them!!!

Edited by Fal1outDud3

I hope I decide to stick with this server but I've already lost a base to grief, Another base to rollback, around 4 stacks of iron, 2 stacks of diamonds, A pulveriser, A redstone furnace. All of that to rollback ['Cept the First Base] . I will stick around put please decrease the time till the next save, Because alot of people spam bunnies or lag, Or just one person does it. Yesterday we managed to survive 3 crashes because NOBODY SPAMMED *Gasp! , Thanks to an Mod stopping it early by just Shhh'ing everyone. Or installing a plugin that Slows down the time till you can say something again like wait 5 Seconds.

I like this server cause it has a small community and is just starting up, at least for this modpack, and I like it being PVE so I don't have to worry about trading with ppl or my base being raided before I have anything!

And I like being heard by admins when I need help, Or Moderators. 

Just to save you some worry, we got rid of one of the biggest grief mods that was causing most of the griefing problems.

with that said, i understand how you feel about constantly losing something in the resets. We are doing the best to try to figure out how to stop the crashes, we have some ideas, but they are still being discussed before being mentioned. The problem with decreasing the server save time is every save causes the server to spike, we all know that, it even states that itll lag for a moment as its saving, a faster save = more common spikes, more common spikes = more complications for the server, most of the time when it crashes, its due to multiple complications at once, and the server can't handle it, so speeding up the save will make things worse, sadly. As much as I hate to say it. :(

I do have to say this ; thank you very much for sticking to us through all the iffy moments, it means the world to me, all the mods, and the server owner himself. Having great support just motivates us even more to figure out how to better the server!!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons