[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously need to have its slots increased! just took me 5 hours to get online to be faced with "server is restarting in 1 minute" as soon as it says the servers back up its at 50/50 again :/

Servers can not improve slots without funds. If you were to donate to them (that is if they have a donation store) then maybe they could?

seriously need to have its slots increased! just took me 5 hours to get online to be faced with "server is restarting in 1 minute" as soon as it says the servers back up its at 50/50 again :/

More slots are coming with our hardware upgrade. This will all happen in our scheduled maintenance at 5pm Central Standard Time. But glad you enjoy it so much that it is worth the wait :)

Servers can not improve slots without funds. If you were to donate to them (that is if they have a donation store) then maybe they could?

We have everything all set up along with the funds. In fact we do have a donation store, we just do not advertise it.

More slots are coming with our hardware upgrade. This will all happen in our scheduled maintenance at 5pm Central Standard Time. But glad you enjoy it so much that it is worth the wait :)

We have everything all set up along with the funds. In fact we do have a donation store, we just do not advertise it.

It just bugs me when people complain about slots when they don't even put anything into the server, along with lag.

I've been searching for a medium sized modded community server for ages and this seems to hit the spot. Will be great to login soon and start my adventure, hopefully make a few friends along the way. Thanks Dragon.

No problem.

An Announcement:

The server will be down for 1-2 hours because we are performing some major maintenance and transferring to our new special machine! Due to this we will have a new ip. Our new ip will be: aotbt.businessmodpack.com

can someone help me out

What can i use to transport liquids but not liquid ducts seeing as they arnt in the game. please can someone reply to this cause its really frustraiting thanks

This is not the right place for such question, but use fluiducts.

well this is the only server i play and you seem to be helpful so how is it not right and is there anything i can use to pump water or lava?

Asking modpack related (non-server) questions should go into the modpack's own forum area. Honestly I have no idea how to pump liquids. So maybe try asking in a better place.

Is it almost back up, or is it going to be closer to the 2 hour mark?

Unfortunately it will be closer to the 2 hour mark if not just a tad more. Sorry about the downtime.

Hey Dragon, you should make a website so the server could have its own forums? I've maintained a few servers for tekkit and know the drill. I can help you with it if needed.

We do have a forums, http://forums.businessmodpack.com.

It was released earlier this week silly ;3

If you donate $5 to their fundraiser, you got early access 3 days before that.

Your a little behind, aren't you?

.... no im not i donated and im contradicting you. people cant have been complaining for weeks since it has not been even ONE WEEK since the modpack came out and if it hasnt been one it has definitely not been multiple WEEKS.

.... no im not i donated and im contradicting you. people cant have been complaining for weeks since it has not been even ONE WEEK since the modpack came out and if it hasnt been one it has definitely not been multiple WEEKS.

Oh I get it :3 well I was exagerating :P But they have been cpmpaining the moment the pack was publicly released and its felt like a long time since the chat was spammed like every day D:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons