[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help I get in then black screen then it closes minecraft also happens to my friend!!!! It says "Press Left shift to Dismount" Like I'm riding something then Boop Minecraft Exits!

Is this only when you try to get on our server?

Still happening I have downgraded to 1.5, still happens, 1.6a happens, *Sigh And I think I have been griefed again my friend managed to stay in for like 30 seconds then got kicked out again... and it says that your server only has one bar if that helps.

Edited by Fal1outDud3

We are back online! I am having internet problems at home and unable to fix the server until it is fixed. Sorry about down time. I will try my best to solve as many issues as possible tomorrow. I will put server back up whenever possible for now.

This server is crap its been down all day fix the freaken problem! i still cant join and i want to be able tto before i have to go to bed ive been trying to connect since 4:00 PM!

Being rude will not fix issues. The modpack is still fairly crashy, and we cant be there every second to come back up. Although we try our best, we cannot be perfect. That said, we strive for perfection

Edited by DragonRX

This server is crap its been down all day fix the freaken problem! i still cant join and i want to be able tto before i have to go to bed ive been trying to connect since 4:00 PM!

Same here I have a thirst for Attack of the B-Team, I hope Penguin can fix it soon I really like this server

Edited by mcrafter5279

I still am Having this problem, Of a normal minecraft screen with "Left Shift To Dismount" On the bottom then It kicks me out, It could be cause of my position or something, then it exits minecraft Like Closes it entirely not crash or kick me out of the server just BOOP.

I still am Having this problem, Of a normal minecraft screen with "Left Shift To Dismount" On the bottom then It kicks me out, It could be cause of my position or something, then it exits minecraft Like Closes it entirely not crash or kick me out of the server just BOOP.

Try reseting the modpack. If that doesnt work please show me a screenshot.

I Reset and it still doesn't work

It doesn't screenshot even if I spam it it doesn't capture one quick enough I mange to stay in for about 5 seconds then it kicks me out but I do have some crash reports if it helps...How do I post it just Copy and paste the entire thing or drag and drop the outside? 

I've also posted my problem at your Forums hoping to get help

Edited by Fal1outDud3

I Reset and it still doesn't work

It doesn't screenshot even if I spam it it doesn't capture one quick enough I mange to stay in for about 5 seconds then it kicks me out but I do have some crash reports if it helps...How do I post it just Copy and paste the entire thing or drag and drop the outside? 

I've also posted my problem at your Forums hoping to get help

I have answered on our server forums. Thanks for the patience :)

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but the server will probably not be up until tomorrow. Penguin is having a hard time connecting because his connection is currently shotty. Again, we're very sorry!! We will have the server up and running when we can!!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons