[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penguin please answer us! Is the server permanently down / gone, or are you guys still trying to fix it? The server has been down for a couple days now, and we've had no update on whats going on from you. At least give us something, so we're not sitting here waiting for a server that's not gonna come if it happens to be that the server is permanently down. Thank you

I've started looking for another server to join, now. Given all the  stuff going on, I think it may be possible that it's gone.

What are any other servers similar to this? I mean that they have the /tpa commands (i dont know that plugin that is :P) and the grief prevention plugin (with the golden shovels and claim blocks). If there are any servers with those 2 things, please tell me :D

I've started looking for another server to join, now. Given all the  stuff going on, I think it may be possible that it's gone.

What are any other servers similar to this? I mean that they have the /tpa commands (i dont know that plugin that is :P) and the grief prevention plugin (with the golden shovels and claim blocks). If there are any servers with those 2 things, please tell me :D

Started the server from McMyAdmin, I'll try to keep it up. Text me @ 502-299-7602 if it goes down again. I've heard penguin might be selling this server to someone else from another admin, but that might just be his modpack.

Started the server from McMyAdmin, I'll try to keep it up. Text me @ 502-299-7602 if it goes down again. I've heard penguin might be selling this server to someone else from another admin, but that might just be his modpack.

None of which are actually being sold. Ive just been increasingly busy in real life and simply did not have time to do things with minecraft.

None of which are actually being sold. Ive just been increasingly busy in real life and simply did not have time to do things with minecraft.

So does that mean you haven't forgotten about this server? :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons