[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need an Admin or iPenguin online immediately. Someone with the name of SWAGGERBOYJWZ and Pbergo are hacking the client and killing people on the server.  

They have since been banned, and we are looking for how they bypassed our pvp filter.

They have since been banned, and we are looking for how they bypassed our pvp filter.

Yes. Well the dub step guns all hurt whenever you are shooting it, even though the PVP filter is set to no. even if you have to First Dub step gun which does not explode blocks it still injures players. That is one item that can hurt players. I do not know how the players were not "blown up" but slain by them. I will look further into it. 

Yes. Well the dub step guns all hurt whenever you are shooting it, even though the PVP filter is set to no. even if you have to First Dub step gun which does not explode blocks it still injures players. That is one item that can hurt players. I do not know how the players were not "blown up" but slain by them. I will look further into it. 

I am genuinely happy that players and staff can work together to bring justice to the armies of griefers & murderers. If you ever find bugs/glitches, report them to a staff member, or on our forums.

Edited by DragonRX

We have decided to start hosting weekly upcoming content polls to see what players would like to see us work on next. Please vote on your favorite option weekly for the content you would like to be added to the server. The players are our #1 priority! To vote on the poll simply select the option you would like at the top of the thread.

This weeks poll options include:

1) Ability to rent out shop plots near spawn and sell items

2) Minigames. Types of games would be determined in the next poll if selected.

3) A full out PvP sub-server that you can go into at any point. You can transfer items back and forth. Plugins & Features would be determined in next poll.

Edited by DragonRX

Server absolutely sucks, has no players, has no staff. No wait. That's my attack of the b-team server.

This server is awesome! If only I knew how to use griefprevention...

Edited by rcmaehl

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons