[1.0.8] Business B-Team [PvE][Economy][100 Slots][Open] Perfect Economy!

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should we work on next?

• Minigames. Types determined in future polls.
    • All out PvP subserver. Features would be in the next content poll. (Does not reflect main world, can transfer items back and forth.)
  2. 2. Should Dubstep Guns be Banned? (Bypassing Anti-PvP)

• Yeah!
    • No!
    • I Don't Care!

Man that sucks, This server is sooooo great. the owner is so great and so are the staff. When it gets back up make sure to go on. has a nice community with friendly people and very mature.

I'm glad you liked it. The server is now back up and running smoothly. Hopefully that will be the last of the hiccups.

I keep trying to join but get bad login. Any ideas?

This would be a problem with your minecraft login. Fixing thsi can be simply re-signing into your technic launcher with minecraft/mojang account.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loving this server so far. will consider donating if donator perks are ever set up.

I have a bit of a problem though, I seem to have lost my [Pre-Release] tag when the server updated..

Glad you love it. When we updated to the latest release of Attack of the B-Team and the pack went public we encountered a slight issue. I will get it back to you soon :)

Hey IPenguin Great server i was on of the first on when B-team went fully public i love the server :) So yeah i have alot of experience with running servers and if there is any coding i can help with tell me the only thing i could possibly want from this server is more uptime and more player slots other than that you Sir run a KickAss server and i hope to see you on soon

Hey IPenguin Great server i was on of the first on when B-team went fully public i love the server :) So yeah i have alot of experience with running servers and if there is any coding i can help with tell me the only thing i could possibly want from this server is more uptime and more player slots other than that you Sir run a KickAss server and i hope to see you on soon

We are trying our best to get everything sorted in terms of downtime and slots. Our server is currently being DDOSed which is causing downtime. We are upgrading our hardware to be able to have more slots though. On the other hand thank you for the compliments. I will be sure to ask you if we need coding help :)

DDOSed? whats that?

Basically a network of computers is sending us so many requests that our server cannot keep up. So it is essentially preventing any players from being able to see the server being online, or log in.

Ok guys just to clarify DDOSed stands for Distributed Denial Of Service and can be exactly what DragonRx said or can be when a system is badly infected by a strong malware,root kit,or straight up virus such as a Trojan so we best hope it all goes well but there is really no need to worry or panic because despite being a bother they are easy to remove and this server should be up very soon (that's as far as I know) If you need anything I'm Sfinn14 I game :)

We are being DDoSed. We are looking to get the hardware we need to completely rid ourselves of the problems. I am sorry for anybody who is upset because of the downtime. I promise we will be up and running for good very soon!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons