Running Water Sounds

NeonDx

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed but after a quick search i couldn't  seem to find anything on this topic.

Basically, there must be a mod that adds a sound to running water similiar to rain but say 3 times as loud, my problem is that this is a really obnoxious noise and I'm wondering what mod is making this sound and where i can change the volume/mute it. My MC volume is at 25% and no other sounds are as annoyingly loud as this so that isn't whats creating the problem.

Any solutions would be much appreciated!

Neon 

Nope, I have wind sounds and particles off. I'll take a look at the config, thought it was the weather mod.

EDIT: Config for weather mod can be accessed in game using /config, but i cant see anything that sounds like the problem.

Edited by NeonDx

• 3 weeks later...

To disable the obnoxious water sounds (in attack of the b-team), you need to either go the the config files or type /config whilst in game. Then find weather mod, and go to wind. After doing so, change true to false next to Wind_Particle_waterfall. And there you go, irksome water sounds, gone! If you need any further assistance, please ask. Hope I have been helpful! 

To disable the obnoxious water sounds (in attack of the b-team), you need to either go the the config files or type /config whilst in game. Then find weather mod, and go to wind. After doing so, change true to false next to Wind_Particle_waterfall. And there you go, irksome water sounds, gone! If you need any further assistance, please ask. Hope I have been helpful! 

Did this but im still getting that waterfall sound... wouldn't mind it if i could turn it down but it is litterally all i can hear when I'm near one...