Looking for Private Server Host - YouTube Recording

MechSoldier

Lately, my friend, TheSanctusNex, and I have been recording Attack of The B-Team for our YouTube channels. We have been finding some difficulty getting our old server host to find time to start up a server when we need to record. It led to Sanctus recording last time and it effected us on both ends. I experienced lag and he lost video quality.

We are looking for a server host that can be easily reached via Skype to bring up a server for a few hours of recording. You'll be put in a "trial" run before we make our decision if you'll be our host or not.

There are a few minimum requirements:

-A decent amount of RAM to run the server without fear of lag

-Must be easy to reach on a regular basis. Though we record 20 minute increments, we blow through footage fast in a week.

-We'd appreciate it if you wouldn't interrupt us during recording, either

-Nobody else can be on the server and they cannot be part of the series. We're trying to keep it consistent and it's hard to keep track of over two people.

We have a server file and world already set up. Reply to the topic if you have any questions, comments, or feel you would be a good host.

Lately, my friend, TheSanctusNex, and I have been recording Attack of The B-Team for our YouTube channels. We have been finding some difficulty getting our old server host to find time to start up a server when we need to record. It led to Sanctus recording last time and it effected us on both ends. I experienced lag and he lost video quality.

We are looking for a server host that can be easily reached via Skype to bring up a server for a few hours of recording. You'll be put in a "trial" run before we make our decision if you'll be our host or not.

There are a few minimum requirements:

-A decent amount of RAM to run the server without fear of lag

-Must be easy to reach on a regular basis. Though we record 20 minute increments, we blow through footage fast in a week.

-We'd appreciate it if you wouldn't interrupt us during recording, either

-Nobody else can be on the server and they cannot be part of the series. We're trying to keep it consistent and it's hard to keep track of over two people.

We have a server file and world already set up. Reply to the topic if you have any questions, comments, or feel you would be a good host.

check PM on our forum

Well with the request of these specific things, Just rent a server from a host. that is solving all these problems. 

Yes there is a price tag. but i think you should at least let the guy who is going to host it for you play with you guys. 

come on ours, were not advertising for a few weeks, its pretty quite. its open 24/7 no lag issues at all.

I use multiverse so I could easily load up your world and make it private for just you and your friend to enjoy and whoever else you invite to it.

if you don't want to talk to anyone that on, just do: /ignore or faction chat to keep the chat private.

then, just /msg and admin so they know you don't want to be bothered for your series. Though, generally speaking, youtube vids are more fun to enjoy when other people in the server are enjoying it as well. No worries from me. I host the server, but I mainly stay on Hexxit. And when I am on BTEAM, im just running tests so I have no time to be apart of anyones vids.

s8.hosthorde.com:25653 or you can PM at our website: hoopiesworld.enjin.com I would need to be able to get the world file from you somehow to upload thru to the server

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

This maybe a bit late but I have heard of you before on YouTube and would love to start recording Youtube vids on my Minecraft gameplay. I have started playing Attack of the Bteam and love those guys to pieces as they are just so hilarious to watch! I am sorry I can not help you with your Server hosting but i would love to be part of a server community type of thing which I'm sure your trying to create. I feel as though you can get very burned out on single player minecraft simply because there is no sense of community and fun like you get out of building community structures and have funny collabs together. I would love to join the server and play along side you guys :) My eamil address is [email protected] so contact me anytime but I am at school doing exams and such during the day from around 8:30 - 3:00 UK time. Cheers!