Has anyone updated the Attack of B Team mod, and in return caused the error "the micro block is not install on this client. tile.iron. ????? My server is fine, but for some reason this error is not allowing me to successfully connect to my server. I have look all around for solutions, but cannot find this specific one.

I have kept my world files, and deleted everything else. Then I re installed everything else, and let it create a new world and ran everything and still got the error. So, I am guessing it is a mod issue. I should have never updated :(. I tried contacting bdouble0100 and most likely will not get a response. He is in communication with the developers so maybe he will see it and let them know... desperate attempt hahaha

This is an error on the multiplayer server, (if you run on 1.0.5 or the server is not updated right to 1.0.6) the server owner need to create a new folder past the NEW server files in there (Download here: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.6.zip) And copy the old world over. And do some edits to configs if needed. 

This should fix it.

good luck.

Edited by arriej