Can't download the technic launcher or ATB?

altiris

I try clicking all of the icons, Windows, Mac, Linux and I just get a "Problem Loading page" seems like the file isnt there or its offline or something? I assume I need the launcher in order to be able to download ATB so I can't download that either. Anyone know what is going on?

• Moderators

I downloaded yesterday and it worked fine. When I visited this thread earlier today I tried and got the "problem loading page". I tried right now and it downloads like normal without issues.

It may be a temporary thing, or there may be a flood of users hammering on the technic servers. Try again or try at odd hours, at times when school children are actually in school or during workdays instead of weekends.

I downloaded yesterday and it worked fine. When I visited this thread earlier today I tried and got the "problem loading page". I tried right now and it downloads like normal without issues.

It may be a temporary thing, or there may be a flood of users hammering on the technic servers. Try again or try at odd hours, at times when school children are actually in school or during workdays instead of weekends.

i tried again, and got the error page, could be, i guess i'll have to try later...not too happy, but things happen.

---edit--- waited a few hours, can download again.

Edited by tomg1189