Looking for people for youtube server

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Frickinpope

2. YouTube.com/frickinpope(no content yet, haven't figured out where to start)

3. Yes, been wanting to start with a multiplayer let's play.

4. I'm 26, looking to play with mature people. 

5. I'm told I can be very entertaining and have a voice for it.also pretty knowledgeable with some of these mods and with Redstone.

6.pranks are all good and fun. Stealing and destroying stuff seems a little far. 

7. Griefers are the reason I don't play on public servers 

Hope to see you there

1.minecraft name: YunnPro

2. Youtube Channel: Yunny55Channel

3. Willing To do letsplay: Yes I will :D

4.Age: 15, I will be 16 on march the 15th :D

5.Make quality content: Yes

6.accept to prank and be pranked: sure don't mind :D

7.No griefers: I cross my heart and hope to be banned! but trust me I'm a good person :D

1.minecraft name- psquared365

2. Youtube Channel  psquared247

3. Willing To do letsplay  hell yeah im gona do some  LP

4.Age   32  im old

5.Make quality content  im gona try to record as often as possible ive been looking for a whitelist server to join

6.accept to prank and be pranked  I don't mind pranks

7.No griefers   griefers get throut punched  =P

my email is [email protected] if u need it      I cant wait to record with some people  =D

Edited by psquared247

1. Magmanerl
2. The Scruffy Viking (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnc3_KD7q8PMm4edHbxcg)
3. Who doesn't? Can't wait! Hoping that it will boost my channel!
4. 15, 16 this year
5. Yep, using adobe premiere elements CS6 + photoshop elements. I have a headset mic that does the job nicely!
6. Love pranking and don't mind being pranked, all part of the fun!
7. Agreed, it isn't needed!

Can't wait to get going! Feel free to send a message!

Edited by Magmanerl

Hey My IGN is ALD0003 i dont have a youtube account BUT im willing to just play with you guys i could just sit there in the backround sort of thing help you guys out with anything and im willing to do script. and my age is 14 (and a half) i wouldn't grief ever and im fine with pranking and being pranked i mean what are servers for?

Your post is REQUIRED to have the IP address listed. (See the post rules for more details and other requirements)

piss off u idiot its a whitelist server u dumb ass hes only gonna send the IP to people who are excepted into the server. Your not a Admin your just a member like the rest of us so stop looking into every server desc and looking for an IP do you have no life? i suggest you get off your computer right now and run around your block 12 times i bet you that you cant you'll probably pass out so shut up cus no one cares.and you cant report this comment because where did i swear? all i said was ass thats not a swear or a curse. for all you know i could mean a donkey. so bye asshole 

piss off u idiot its a whitelist server u dumb ass hes only gonna send the IP to people who are excepted into the server. Your not a Admin your just a member like the rest of us so stop looking into every server desc and looking for an IP do you have no life? i suggest you get off your computer right now and run around your block 12 times i bet you that you cant you'll probably pass out so shut up cus no one cares.and you cant report this comment because where did i swear? all i said was ass thats not a swear or a curse. for all you know i could mean a donkey. so bye asshole 

Fair point.....

Edited by Magmanerl

1.minecraft name: Allukain.

2. Youtube Channel: allukain's dome.

3. Willing To do letsplay: offcourse havent done 1 in a long time but was waiting for a good reason to start again.

4.Age: 21.

5.Make quality content: I hope so XD.

6.accept to prank and be pranked: offcourse its more fun that way.

7.No griefers: f*ck griefers

1. Scarys_Revenge

2. http://www.youtube.com/adsleech    >150 Sub, >140 videos. I use quality mic and headphones

3. I do lets plays, builds, game shows or anything that makes a good video

4. 43. Yes, I was born in 1971 and the grey is showing

5. I hope to think that I make good content. I'm very good at editing and making great, interesting videos

6. I don't mine getting pranked as long as it is fun and I can't wait to prank other players

7. Griefing is not my thing. I see griefing as bullying and a sign of jealousy

Edited by Adidane

TargetParadox, I applyed for your server and you sent me a pm saying I was accepted and would soon receve the server details. You have not contacted me since then I have tryed to send you messages but you have not replyed I you could get in touch with me (Seen as you have set up the server) - aao_kings

Minecraft name: ninjathatsginja

2. Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ninjathatsginja95

3. Willing To do letsplay: For sure!( I'm having a microphone being delivered in a couple of days so I should be good to go then)

4.Age: 18

5.Make quality content: I'll do my best (I created a new account earlier so i'm ready to go!)

6.accept to prank and be pranked: I'm fine with that

7.No griefers: Can't stand em

Edited by ninjathatsginja

1.Minecraft IGN - Sleepster

2. Youtube - Youtube.com/xXSLEEPSTERXx

3. Willing To do letsplay - Yes

4.Age - 17

5.Make quality content - i used to before i had to do alot of work and it forced me to stop making content, but i am keen to make good content again

6.accept to prank and be pranked - most definitely 

7.No griefers - prefer that there aren't any griefers 

1.minecraft name: crusader_x
2. Youtube Channel: Garrett King  (im working on getting a recording system)
3. Willing To do letsplay: of course
4.Age: 13
5.Make quality content: duno yet but i would say good i have high frames and a good mic
6.accept to prank and be pranked: who wouldnt?
7.No griefers: seriously? do you have to put that there? of course not
Edited by crusader_x

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons