Hello everyone,

I really think BigDig is getting a little bit old and rusty and it needs a good old update!

I'm not saying it needs the latest hightech... Just a couple bugfixes and some new mods!

I would suggest mods such as veinminer maybe!

I really like BigDig and i'm part of a gaming community that hosts a BigDig server... And we'd all really like to see that BigDig is still alive and being updated! As for that matter i wanna ask if there is gonna be an update in the upcoming month or not? And if not, if we can discuss it!

I'd like to know how many people on the forums agree on the fact that BigDig needs an update!

So please just give this topic a thumbs up to show you want the update or reply with your own opinions and ideas!

PS: Sorry for my bad english... I'm dutch :P

I totally agree I think that updating this pack would be great like for example updating all the current modpacks, adding open blocks and random things just stuff like that would make this modpack a little newer and fresher and I think that an update would bring more people to play on this modpack and get big dig more reconintion of how good of a modpack it is.(PEOPLE THAT OWN BIG DIG PLZ DONT RESPON WITH SMART ASS ANSWER'S LIKE ON MY POST ON UPDATING PLZ UPDATING THIS PACK WOULD BE AMAZANES)

• 2 weeks later...

Would a user be able to offer an unofficial update or would Technic folks get mad at someone for "stealing" their work?

You can't use Big Dig in the title, but I'm sure it would be fine if you told everyone that it's a community update.

That said, Tekkit is updated and Voltz is being worked on, I'm sure Big Dig is next.