World deleted! HELP!!!

HammyHamster11

I was playing on my B-Team world and i was fling back from a mining trip abnd my world just crashes and i thought well it isn't a big deal i'll just get back on but no,  my world got DELETED!  I dont know how to put worlds onto my B-Team game so i need help.  i tried putting my backup into the saves file but it doesn't have the world on it when i run attack of the bteam please HELP!

Try this:

backup your world, from the save folder, somewhere then create a new world with the same name as your old one, when you start this new world it might put you back into your old save game. If it doesn't go back into your save game folder, open up the world folder for the world you just created and replace the level.dat with the one from your old world that your backed up.

• 4 weeks later...

I NEED HELP THE SMAE THING HAPPEND TO ME!!!!

I'M 13 YEARS OLD AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO

TECHNICAL STUFF. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO

IN STEP BY STEP FORMAT. WILL ALL THE INFO BE EXACTLY THE SAME?

I DID NOT BACK UP MY WORLD!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Kr0nZ instructions, they're not very technical.  If you want it step by step I'll break it down for you to make it clearer;

Try this:

1: backup your world, from the save folder, somewhere

2: create a new world with the same name as your old one, when you start this new world it might put you back into your old save game.

If it doesn't:

3: go back into your save game folder, open up the world folder for the world you just created 

4: replace the level.dat with the one from your old world that you backed up.

• 4 months later...

Hey i need some helps too....my world just delete and i try to put back and doesn't work.

I have tried your suggestions and still doesn't work .....

i have tried to put ''level.dat'' to new world too...

if someone can help me i will very appreciate.

Miss my old world )-: