Ada

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the Launcher Log, I'd need the client log in %appdata%.technicmodpacksattack-of-the-bteamcrash-reports

This fix will not help you - it will never work with 1.0.9 the way it is (it should be fixed and replaced in that update) so if it's really the same problem still then it'll need updating for the new filename.

If you're using 1.0.9 you should post here for help (it's not ready yet, so you might have problems, this is the place to go where they can fix it for you);

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Make sure you've only got one window for the .JAR open in whatever program you're using, and make sure you're completely out of minecraft.  If you've done both of those then something's been left open - restart your computer and try again to put that file in there and it should work (restarting will clear anything left over in memory).

Make sure you've only got one window for the .JAR open in whatever program you're using, and make sure you're completely out of minecraft.  If you've done both of those then something's been left open - restart your computer and try again to put that file in there and it should work (restarting will clear anything left over in memory).

my friend has an error like this can you help? here's her log http://paste.ubuntu.com/7055200/ 

Does any one know what's going on, I've been trying to get B-team to install for about a week now and have yet to get it to do anything.  The launcher (which is up to date) runs, opens the mojam window then stalls out with out generating an error.  My java's up to date, launchers up to date.  Tried resetting the mod pack, even tried rolling back to version 1.8 on the modpack as from the forum snooping I've done seemed to be right before this glitched happened.  I've seen more then a few people (on this thread and multiple others) having the exact same problem and trying every trick under the sun to fix it with no results.  And I haven't been able to tell if the Tekkit team has weighed in on the subject (and I admit I haven't read every single post in all the relevant threads to know that for fact and not just my perspective) as to what the problem is, if their working on a work around, or when we might expect one as this seems to be an issue with the modpack itself and not launcher or java related as theses are the first thing every one's been trying to get it to run, since the other older packs like tekkit classic, vanilla and suck all seem to run normally.

And with that I'm of to bed, I'll check in with everyone tomorrow.

Constructive criticism is welcome, trolls will be shot with extreme prejudice   :drum: 

Madhatterack, over 90% of people with this issue don't have java up to date (or they do and they're using the wrong version for some reason).  There's no common problem that's stopping people launching the game except that at the moment.  If you're certain it's all up to date then please post up your log on the tracker (links for how to do that are in my sig).

KingTNTdcraft, this is a completely unhelpful post - you've put it at the end of a thread with a peculiar problem that I'm pretty sure you don't have (this issue should've been fixed in 1.0.9c and was only present in earlier versions), and you haven't given any information other than you're having some kind of problem.  If you're saying you've got a similar problem to madhatterack then please do the same thing I asked of them.

Mericraft that does look like the same issue - which version are you using, 1.0.9c, 1.0.10 or 1.0.10a?  I really thought ChickenBones fixed this.

This post has a spoiler-tagged bit down the bottom for 1.0.9c;  , but don't do it if you're not on that version, just come back and let me know what you're on (the filename of codechickenlib may be different in other versions, you can change it to match yourself if you feel confident with that).

Mericraft that does look like the same issue - which version are you using, 1.0.9c, 1.0.10 or 1.0.10a?  I really thought ChickenBones fixed this.

This post has a spoiler-tagged bit down the bottom for 1.0.9c;  , but don't do it if you're not on that version, just come back and let me know what you're on (the filename of codechickenlib may be different in other versions, you can change it to match yourself if you feel confident with that).

Let me tell you my story. First i could play Attack Of The B-Team 1.0.9c in a server. Later server updated to 1.010a. Then i tried to update my pack, i tried EVERYTHING but it didn't work. Now its not even starting up the game.

OMG dude! That worked! Thanks a lot! Btw i cant update the pack to 1.0.10a. Can you please help me?

EDIT: I think i updated it(not sure because biblio craft is not in the game) when i tried to join the server it says  ' the folloing microblocks are not installed on this client: dried drit...' etc.

Edited by mericraft