Ada

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KingTNTdcraft and Minerbros, please don't hijack other peoples threads, you're both running the wrong version of Java (if you're certain you have 1.7 installed, remove 1.6).

Mericraft, if you update it will undo what you just did and I'm not sure if it's the same fix for those newer versions - the error you're getting though makes it seem likely the server isn't running the same version as you.  To do the update, click the little cog on the left of the launcher, underneath the b-team menu icon, and it'll give you a bunch of options as to which version you'd like to use.  Latest will give you 10.0.10a at the moment, but you can set it to manual and pick any version you like too.

Not a big deal, Minerbros, I guess the title of this thread is a little misleading (when the person wrote it they didn't know what the problem was, it turned out to be an access issue with chickencorelibs).  It's getting a little long to expect people to have read through the whole thing, I guess (especially with other people doing the exact same thing and me helping them, it's my fault as much as anyones).

In future though there's a tracker that makes it easier to get help here; http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/project-4-attack-of-the-b-team/

Welcome to the forums :)

Loader you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you some much! Im so happy right now! THANKS DUDE! Techinc must give you a payment for this OMG THANKS!
I updated it but it still says ' microblocks are not installed in this clientİ etc...' the sever is runnig with 1.0.10a update. Im playing on that update too. Let me know if u want the name of these microblocks.

Edited by mericraft

Loader pls i need help! I updated it but it still says ' microblocks are not installed in this clientİ etc...' the sever is runnig with 1.0.10a update. Im playing on that update too. Let me know if u want the name of these microblocks.

PLS help me as fast as you can.