[1.0.9c] Peacecraft <Not accepting applications>[PvE][Whitelist][20 slots][UK based]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, my IGN is Magileine. Im 21 and based in UK. Im very mature, and have been looking for a B-Team server for ages where I can play without being griefed. Every other server iv played on, someone always ends up finding my home and griefing it, and it is just disheartening when all the time and effort you put into the game gets ruined.

Please add me to the whitelist, would be your best friend 4eva <3

Hi, my username is : WertleKev and I am looking for a small server to play on as I find single player lacks the social aspect that makes this game more fun. I only really have experience with setting up my own small, private server to play with a friend but looking to find something more regular and ongoing. Thanks

i can't get on. :(. I was just building and got kicked. It keeps kicking me at the point where it says. It is completing 150 tasks. Then boom I'm gone. Maybe a rollback of the map to this morning might help. Idk. I really want back on. I was making a store to trade stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. My ign is Assassin_14536. I just want to play with my friends and learn attack of the bteam and no griefing so i can keep everything safe and hopefully soon in the future help out the server and try become staff! I own normal minecraft servers so im professinal. [i do live in the UK] I live in epsom near london

Edited by Assassin_14536

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons