[1.0.9c] Peacecraft <Not accepting applications>[PvE][Whitelist][20 slots][UK based]

mvnjiq.png

This is a UK based Attack of the B-team server for a small group of mature people who want to play without the fear of being griefed or killed by players.

this server is running survival on the hardest difficulty setting with some tweaked settings (see below).

There are no banned items but misuse of any part of the modpack againsed other players will result in a ban.

Server address:-

peacecraft.craftx.biz

White list:-

If you want to join us please leave a reply to this post and i will add you as soon as possible. 

Server rules:-

No PvP (unless agreed by both parties)

No Griefing

No exploiting

Respect other players

We operate a zero tolerance and give no warning before bans

Server tweaks:-

No auto morph into newly acquired forms

Full hunger on death

10% balloon ratio for Archimedes air ships

Edited by ograymic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i think there is a bug with the ship mod but now my game crashes whenever i join the server so i hate to be a bother but could a rollback be implemented or something please?

what happened that could be fixed by a roll back?

most likely, destroy my ship at my base in the snow biome on the south side of the big mountan outside spawn

ok im at your base, at the foot of the mountain biome in the snow, there is no airship here, i guess you are flying it. try connecting and spamming shift to de-complie it?

ye that crashed my client to desktop when you connected too. the problem is i have no idea what can be done about entities that are loaded when you connect. rolling back the map wouldn't sort that. i can delete your entry in the world then you would start at spawn again? 

ye that crashed my client to desktop when you connected too. the problem is i have no idea what can be done about entities that are loaded when you connect. rolling back the map wouldn't sort that. i can delete your entry in the world then you would start at spawn again? 

that sounds like it could work

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons