• Moderators

Did you try to give 5 feathers to the old man and get the golden compass? Your father may warn you about it, but don't worry! Keep your avatar to one shape and let the compass guide you as it gives you visions to light your path to destiny.

And watch out for the evil woman with the baboon, she's seriously evil.

I've heard that if you can manage to get baboon feed from the cloaked stranger in the tavern back in Karamoon, you can distract the evil woman long enough to steal her sacrificial dagger. With it, you should be able to complete the ritual to join the Inner Circle of the Cult of Ser'Ver before they kick you out, but I have yet to figure out how to actually get the stranger to give me the feed.

If you want the alternate ending, you're going to have to do this. I'm sure there's a guide somewhere on how to get it, but I haven't found anything.

• Moderators

The Inner Circle of the Cult of Ser'Ver of course!

But I disagree with Valkon here, why go the tedious way of feed the baboon to distract the evil woman for the dagger when you can take the brute force-way. Manipulate the King of bears and you will get yourself a powerful ally! Yeah, let that sink in. King of bears or do menial tasks for the cloaked stranger who wont even give you epic loot! Nor will he join you!

Force yourself in that Inner Circle! Don't be a wimp and a cloaked strangers errand boy!