Crash White Screen Problem

Hello, I was playing on tekkit classic the other morning, on my server, and everything was fine as usual, I came off the server for a little while, and now whenever I run the tekkit classic modpack, the Mojang screen loads, it takes a while, then the screen goes to the standard dirt background, it stays like this for about ten seconds, then a brief error message comes up thats too quick to read, then the screen immediately goes white and stays like it. This is really annoying me because I need to get on the server to be an admin. This problem is persistant and annoying and I would like help with ASAP. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey People,

I recently downloaded Tekkit onto my laptop and it was working fine for 2 days, recently however whenever I try to open a world it goes through the normal processes of opening a world then it gets 'stuck' on saving chunks and after about 10 seconds of 'saving chunks' it then displays a brief flash of text then a white screen, the same thing is occurring on servers when I try to log on. I have tried re-installing java, re-installing tekkit after deleting the file folders, I have restarted my computer and I have tried to start a new account on my computer to try to get it to work. I don't have any clue what to do now. PLEASE HELP ME!