Strange Things Have Been Happening

I was working on an army and creating a titan when I saw something in the distance. Not to my suprise I found what appeared to be stonehenge. So I flew back to my monstors and titans when I saw a witch out of nowhere. I was confused at first upon seeing this because I was playing on peaceful difficulty and on superflat mode. She had a name and all I can remember is her first name which I think it was Morgana. There were no buildings close by and I was getting sceptical. Morgana _________. I though of using her as a test subject for my guns power. SO FIRE AWAY! This is what scared me the most. It had said in the chat, " Morgana________ hit the ground too hard." She wasn't in the air high enough and she spoke to me! IN THE CHAT, so by this point I checked my difficulty and left the game. PLEASE TELL ME WHO SHE WAS OR COMMENT IF YOU HAD MYSTERIOUS ENCOUNTERS WITH THE GAME BECAUSE NOW I WENT FROM EXCITED TO TERRIFIED. I'm pretty scared and now I want to tell my jealous friend about this because he wont be too jealous now. But seriously. Who [or what] spawns in the middle of nowhere, has mc avatar charactoristics, talks to you in the chat, on a superflat world, on peaceful mode, dies one block above the ground, and scares the living crap out of you. My best gues is MORGANA if thats her name.

Kr0nZ, you're awesome.  I didn't feel a like did it justice so I had to say something.

Mincrafter13, what Ansem says is exactly right - they're called Coven witches and they're part of the Witchery mod, they help you perform more powerful spells than the basic ones as part of a group.  They can talk in chat and like any named mob you'll get a message when they're killed (you can use a nametag in an anvil to name almost any creature anything, and on death you'll get the message).