New awsome mods that would suit this pack

gormystar

i would like to sujest some new mods to the attack of the bteam to be considered as these mods would suit the pack.

these mods are 

-Gulliver Mod (forge)

-Starmine

please add these as they would be great additions to the modpack

starmine
:D

Gulliver mod
:D
btw love the modpack which is the only reason i did this and sorry for any misunderstanding
Edited by gormystar

• Moderators

i would like to sujest some new mods to the attack of the bteam to be considered as these mods would suit the pack.

these mods are 

-Gulliver Mod (forge)

-Starmine

please add these as they would be great additions to the modpack

Signed Michael

Would be nice if you could atleast give a link to these mods and explain a little what they do. And how much block ID and item IDs they take

And please read the >Forum Rules, signing your name is redundant

Edited by Munaus

also the starmine mod is a gravity mod and is brand new and im not sure about links for it but i will look into that and gulliver mod is a mod that allows the changing of size of the player and is one of my favorite mods and was sad to find no modspacks with it

Based on what I saw when I last looked at Gullivers mod I'd say it's rarely found in other modpacks because it requires a lot of changing to native classes and that can cause all manner of problems for things that extend those classes.

StarMinerMOD is having heavy work done on it at the moment to improve inter-mod compatibility, so it might be possible one day with that one, but I wouldn't hold out hope for gullivers.

Okay, gormy, at this point, do what Munaus said, and read the rules.

You'll notice double posting is frowned upon, and triple posting is not allowed. Quadruple posting, you might imagine, is completely disallowed.

I think after the third reposting it should be a public flogging, could sell tickets, donate the proceeds to the running of the forums....wonder if we could get sponsors? TODAYS FLOGGING BROUGHT TO YOU BUY JOLT COLA, 3 TIMES THE SUGAR AND ENOUGH CAFFEINE TO KILL A HORSE.