Better Than Wolves

LaxKilla56

Question

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Be careful if you enjoy BTW's as well as Technic. Flowerchild quite often lurks on our forums and bans anyone on his forums he finds posting here.

Makes sense I mean I have my own personal forum just to ban everyone, doesn't everybody?? /foreveralone

On a totally unrelated thread I tried to hire Alblaka to code a Better Then Trees mod to replace Forestry, but he wasn't interested... shame. I'd do it myself, but no time for code Dr Jones.

On a totally unrelated thread I tried to hire Alblaka to code a Better Then Trees mod to replace Forestry, but he wasn't interested... shame. I'd do it myself, but no time for code Dr Jones.

For what it's worth, if you're looking to simply automate tree farming RedPower can do it using Block Breakers and the Deployer. It's not nearly as polished as Forestry and you will burn through tons of bonemeal but it does work.

For what it's worth, if you're looking to simply automate tree farming RedPower can do it using Block Breakers and the Deployer. It's not nearly as polished as Forestry and you will burn through tons of bonemeal but it does work.

Sure, lots of ways to easily replace Forestry really -- except bees I guess, but I didn't want to be on Oprah anyways. I personally went with a tree-mangling thing made from a Filler+Builder, a Transposer floor, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. Turtles work too, they chop donw trees and doesn't afraid of anything.

But I still want a Better Then Trees mod, just for the name alone.

Be careful if you enjoy BTW's as well as Technic. Flowerchild quite often lurks on our forums and bans anyone on his forums he finds posting here.

Bah. I do not care if he bans me. It is not as if I have an account on there anyway. Besides I did not even know he had one. Probably because there is only about ten people on there, which makes perfect sense.

Bah. I do not care if he bans me. It is not as if I have an account on there anyway. Besides I did not even know he had one. Probably because there is only about ten people on there, which makes perfect sense.

I have an account there.It's kinda active because he personally responds to damn near every thread that ever gets made.

i've watched an interview of flowerchild by one of his own mods whom is also a youtuber a while back

was an innocent little trolling consumer back then having actually played with the mod for bout a week ( let the flame begin, jk obv )

i was palming my face wondering wtf is wrong with him, his arrogance seemed to me even from a neutral pov to be past tolerable as he showed disrespect to pretty much the whole modding community

ontopic, http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,6089.0.html, http://i.imgur.com/q8vmq.png?1

this is the one good thing about the mod, would love to see it used more often... ( preferably irl tho )

and tyvm for the laughs XD

i've watched an interview of flowerchild by one of his own mods whom is also a youtuber a while back

was an innocent little trolling consumer back then having actually played with the mod for bout a week ( let the flame begin, jk obv )

i was palming my face wondering wtf is wrong with him, his arrogance seemed to me even from a neutral pov to be past tolerable as he showed disrespect to pretty much the whole modding community

Link? Sounds pretty entertaining.

Link? Sounds pretty entertaining.

so i went searching for it, found it..

was uploaded dec 4 2011 and not surprisingly filtered compared to the original.. sorry to disappoint. =P

offtopic

checked another one of those

( aug 6 2011 )

15:42 ~ 16:07

Yup.. im bored so im reviewing what i know of this conflict here... ( pretends not to have scavenged for the scent of stench )

That first link is the one I watched before coming to the Technic Pack, and funnily enough, I felt a glimmer of respect for the guy from it. I thought he was nutso and wrong, but he actually had reasoned out his position and it made sense.

And then I was exposed to the -rest- of FlowerChild's...um, personality...and history, and started to wonder if that was where he decided to board the crazy train, or if it was a cunning ploy. Oh well.

That first link is the one I watched before coming to the Technic Pack, and funnily enough, I felt a glimmer of respect for the guy from it. I thought he was nutso and wrong, but he actually had reasoned out his position and it made sense.

And then I was exposed to the -rest- of FlowerChild's...um, personality...and history, and started to wonder if that was where he decided to board the crazy train, or if it was a cunning ploy. Oh well.

fair enough he does make some points in these videos ( specially complaining bout modders making money out of it, adf.ly? )

all i can say right now tho is that the first vid i liked has been cut since i seen it =P

besides that, i did find myself trying to figure out this forestry & what not mess that's been going around lately..

was watching a stream from FTB tonight and i've brought up the technic launcher as one mates asked if FTB would ever have an auto installer of sorts

to my surprise.. yeah, guys streaming and most the chat room started raging XP i don't think i have to explain..

finally found out why we actually dropped forestry too >_> ( gbye virginity ?! wtf ) exploding bees?? really?

so yeah.. i came.... looking for other perspectives on the issue

Quick summary of perspectives:

1) We just want to play fun mods and not have to be bothered with a bunch of nonsense.

2) We want to control who plays what when and how because it makes us feel good about ourselves.

3) Ooooh, sandstone! Yay!

fair enough he does make some points in these videos ( specially complaining bout modders making money out of it, adf.ly? )

all i can say right now tho is that the first vid i liked has been cut since i seen it =P

Flowerchild recently started accepting donations funnily enough.

You're like Harry Potter. Yeah I mean, cool, you raped some creativity in the past, but what have you raped for us recently?

Aha, I'm like a reserve trooper, staying circumspect at home, until the horn is sounded again.