[1.0.9c] Private whitelisted server! 15+ [Whitelist]

IGN: Vegeta_RES

Reason for wanting to join: I have been looking for a server to start my first try at LPs for YouTube I really enjoyed play AotBTeam since it got released. I don't want to start on a single player because interacting with people is part of the experience

favorite mod:SecretBase Mod and Tinkers COnstruct gotta love that hammer :)

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): I only started playing MC back in March 2013 and got into mods fairly quickly, tekkit being my first mod, since then I've played, Hexxit, Tekkit Lite, Voltz (which was great!), Pixelmon, and now AotBTeam

Skype(Y/N): N, I use google hangout now, but am willing to start an account if needs demand it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: shotgunrain999

Reason for wanting to join: I wanted a small attack of the bteam server where I could have fun but not have to worry about having all my stuff destroyed.

Favorite mod: Morph mod, it is just so useful and funny to mess with your friends

Mod Experience: I have played the technic pack since the beginning and have loved it ever since

Skype (Y/N) Yes, it is MetronomeMusic

Edited by Metronome

IGN: Scuba_Steve_9er

Reason for wanting to join: I have been running around on random small servers that always seem to shutdown and I want to play a more stable server. Plus, attack of the b team is just an amazing mod pack and I want to mess around on it with people that are as excited about it as I am.

Favorite Mod: Witchery. I just find it super entertaining to make brews and use altars for hilarious and awesome things.

Mod XP: I have been playing on the Technic Launcher and all its mod packs for about 2-3 years.

IGN: Niqraz

Reason for wanting to join: I love this modpack, i love building and play with nice players.

favorite mod: Galacticraft

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): Since i remember

Skype(Y/N): Yes

IGN: stefonio

Reason for wanting to join: Single player is extremely boring and I want a B-team server that isn't riddled with 8 year olds

Favorite mod: Probably genetics, if not, the morph mod

Mod experience: Since 1.8 when I bought the game.

Skype(Y/N): Yes, but I don't use it often.

EDIT: Formatting

Edited by stefonio

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons