[1.0.9c] Private whitelisted server! 15+ [Whitelist]

IGN:Sandergnomen

Reason for wanting to join: Becuse i love attack of the bteam and i get grifed on every server so it hade fun if i can join this server.

favorite mod:Flans and tc

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods):1-2 years.

Skype(Y/N):Yes i have a skype account.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Crazypkr1099

Reason for wanting to join: I love Attack of the B-Team and I enjoy playing in a community with nice staff and enjoying my time on the servers. I been waiting for a server that has barely any lag and also whitelisted. It would make me very happy if I joined the server.

favorite mod: Thermal Expansion and Galacticcraft are my favourite mods :D

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods):2-3 Years

Skype(Y/N):Yes i have a skype account. (if im accepted ill pm you on the server or on forums my skype)

IGN:theriftboy

Reason for wanting to join: I want a muture player base, and a map that doesent change every day.

favorite mod: Dragons

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): I have been playing with mods since i was 10, and making them since two years ago.

Skype(Y/N): Y (bladesoffire1)

Edited by theriftboy

IGN: atomicmat
Reason for wanting to join: I would LOVE to join this server, as I love servers that I sort of mindcrack based, and that have a really nice community that help out and get on with each other. I want to build magnificent things and be able to be inspired by others with mods and builds.
favorite mod: My favourite mod has to be...Tinker's construct!
mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): I have been playing with mods for about 2 and a half years (since i bought minecraft) as they interest me so much! They add so much potential to minecraft! I really do love them, hence why I love this modpack :)
Skype(Y/N): Y (matthewjamesbass)

Thanks for taking your time to read my application!

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good :D)

Edited by switzer

IGN eren905

Reasons: i have just started this mod and every time i join a server i don't know what to do then people start to kill me. Hopefully i can learn more about this mod on this server.

Favorite mod: witch mod is kind of cool and i think it is very fun to play about with.

Mod experience not very good but i am happy to learn.

Reason for wanting to join: I enjoy having a fun and friendly community that is active and my single player worlds have gotten lonely.

Favorite mod(s): Thermal Expansion and Project Red.

Mod experience(how long have you been playing with mods): I first played modded minecraft when the mindcrack FTB pack was launched (last season not this seasons), I specialize in most technical mods but I do dabble in advanced genetics and tinkers construct.

Skype: Yes, paul.aka.653653653, if you could please give me a quick call before shooting me down for my age I would appreciate it, thanks!

(P.S. I might record on the server for my channel -> www.youtube.com/thepotatomunch)

Edited by PaulTheCrafter_

IGN:Skism515

Reason for wanting to join: I really enjoy this mod, I also enjoy small mature groups! Looking forward to community projects.

favorite mod: Tinkers Construct or Advanced Genetics!

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): 3-4 years now. 

Skype(Y/N):Yes, Skism515

IGN: cielly
Reason for wanting to join: I'm in love with this modpack - need say more? I'd really like to try out new, one-of-a-kind building ideas and integrating the mods together. Looking through your rules, I think this server would be a good place to do that because elsewhere I'd be afraid someone would come and destroy everything. Besides that, I'm just looking to mess around with mods and maybe a couple of people along the way. 
favorite mod: Some kinda tie between Artifice, Biomes o Plenty, and Natura... I'm an absolute sucker for new biomes, plants, crops, passive mobs, and more. Secret Rooms mod and tinker's construct are my guilty pleasures though. 
mod experience: Prior to AOTBT I only played a few mods, usually preferring vanilla to modpacks. After watching genny B and bdubs play on this, I had to get involved. I know my way around the mods generally, but I'm aware that there is more to in-depth with, which I would be excited to do with others. 
Skype(Y/N): Yes (can message you if you want it) 

thanks for your consideration!

IGN:

borrislovesbeef ( i did not make the name my friend did)

Reason for wanting to join:

I'm looking for a nice mature community that is 100% legit and fun to play with. Singleplayer isnt even comparable to multiplayer. The player interactions are just fun and being able to accomplish things together are an amazing experience .I am wanting to share my builds with others because i find know point of playing if your builds are only for yourself. I have played with the bteam modpack a little and have enjoyed it a lot so far. I used to play a lot of feed the beast and now I am looking for less of grind to have fun. I have been apart of many whitelist servers and love the community that come with them. I like the rules you have picked they keep my stuff and builds respected and not destroyed in a matter of minutes. I see all the fun Generik and Bdubs are having and I want to join but sadly i cannot and this is the closet way to have fun with them.

Favorite mod:

Tinkers Construct, Advanced Genetics.

Mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods):

About 1 year have been trying mods. Mods add a whole other element to minecraft that make it more fun than it orginally is. Mods/Modpacks i have used a lot are: FTB, Hexxit, Pixelmon, B-Team

Skype(Y/N):

Yes, xvancity

Thank you taking the time to read my application and considering me.

Edited by Novaac

IGN: Trickshotz00

Reason for wanting to join: Im looking for a small community to have fun

favorite mod: Whitchery

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): i have just played modded since i got minecraft :)

IGN: RedstoneCove

Reason for wanting to join: To be honest, single player doesn't even compare to how fun multi-player is. I want to be part of a community that's fun, and does n't instantly kill you and destroys any and every piece of work you done in a matter of minutes. Most of the mosts in the modpack are designed to be used with other people, not alone, and that's why I want to join this server. I want a server that will accept me into a small community and will help each other out, not randomly dying and getting wrecked. thus why I am choosing your server! :D

favorite mod: I have two, in general, the Morph mod by iChun, but not something that's too vague, hands down it's the Witchery mod! (I won't troll too much XD)

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): I've been playing with mods about 4 years now, and it definitely makes Minecraft even more fun!

Skype(Y/N): Sadly, no Skype man, my Skype has been way too buggy lately, usually crashes my PC :/

Thanks for taking to the time to read this if you did man. (Also, I have a friend named TheCraftedSentry who wants to join too, I'll have to teach him about some of the mods if he gets accepted too, we just can't find a good server for us to be on lately, well... without abusive owners and spawn killing!)

i have sent you a PM.

Ign: SickStick39

Experience with mod pack: I have played it for about a week and have really enjoyed it but I would like to take that experience to the next level and play with other people wink.png Favourite mod i would have to say is Galacticraft and Biomes o' plenty 

Experience with mods in general:I dont really have a lot of experience with other mods.I played FTB mindcrack last year but not a lot. But I have watched a lot of episodes from mindcrack on the previous FTB season and I am watching this current season. and I am watching Attack of the B-team series from the B-team smile.png oh and I have also played pixelmon.

Minecraft experience:I have started playing minecraft 3 and a half years ago. I have been playing it alot acually. 

Why should I pick you:I am very community oriented and I would really like to play this mod pack that I really enjoy with other people and make new friends.

Any additional info: I am 18 years old and  I am from Slovenia. I play hockey. I am a mature person that likes to laugh and have a good time. I consider myself a good builder, not really good with redstone. I like caving and exploring. I will not grief cuz I really hate that and dont see a point in doing that. I plan to play on the server quite alot (every day). I really hope you accept me and I will see you on the server wink.png 

IGN:XXDiamondkaching

Reason for wanting to join:Been looking for different servers to play on anyway just in case something like servers done at least there's another server to play in. Anyway you might be saying why not just join some public server. Well public servers are really annoying,messy,violent,and stupid.See another one is I like to be with a mature community.Don't worry about my age even I am young I outrank all my classmates in maturity wise though I an go crazy.(it's normal) I am just ok to be with mature people.(Don't mind my grammar I am Asian)

favorite mod:I have 2 in mind: Thermal Expansion cause it's so awesome with all it's things like furnaces and whatsoever. Advanced Genetics sure Morph mod will be able to let you fly early on but at late game Advanced Genetics is way more cooler allowing you to explode and climb as a human so you can be a real creeper and even scare them with the right genes. :)

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): I have been playing mods since I started Tekkit and Technic and fallen in love with it ever since.Now I am so experienced with all the mod in Attack of The B-Team

Skype(Y/N):XXDiamondkaching

IGN: FluffehPandah

Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for an Attack of The B-Team server for a while now. Haven't found one until now.

I presonally think that I'm a great builder, and I'd provide you with nice buildings to look at! :)

Mods that I've tried before: Tekkit and Hexxit.

I do have skype, but rarely use it. Hope it won't be a problem. I really want to join this server. I'm a serious gamer and I play at least a couple of hours every day. 

IGN: Joext3

Reason for wanting to join: I've been watching Bdubs and the other members of his server play Attack of the B-team and thought i'd give it a go, however I am pretty new to mods but am dedicated to tinkering about with them!

favorite mod: Probably Advanced Genetics or OpenBlocks

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): I'm been playing with mods for about 2 months, but i've been playing minecraft for 3 years! ;3

Skype(Y/N) Yes: Azzer12369

IGN: JoaC85

Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking a new whitelist server to play. i gave up at another server, i had way too bad lag problems.

favorite mod: Microblocks, carpenters blocks, thermal, tinkers' construct and so on.

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): About +½year

Skype(Y/N): Y and N, mic female plugin is broken. and i do not use skype so much

ps. I'm very cooperative and willing to help people out if i can. like figuring out problems, and helping out resources and such... 

so i'm looking a pve server where i can build stuff and interact with people. PvP is ok for me if both sides agree and so on :)

Rules:

- no greifing *check*

- dont prank too far  *check*

- dont steal other peoples stuff  *check*

- cant break into other peoples houses(find a legit way in)  *check*

- dont exploit bugs/glitches  *check*

IGN: Supermantrt

Age 12

Reason for wanting to join I want to find a server with a friendly community and to make awesome freinds

Favorite Mod Tinkers construct

Mod experience i Have been playing mods for a year

Skype Supermantrt but Microphone is not so good

IGN:Angelfish11

Reason for wanting to join: I've been wanting to join a whitelisted modded server for a while, larger servers don't particularly interest me

favorite mod: Tinker's Contruct

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): I've been playing with mods in general for quite a while, general experience with Attack of the B-Team but I'm always learning more

Skype(Y/N): Yes

IGN: aedanpizza

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join because I am tired of these non-whitelisted servers with hackers and griefers ruining all your hard work.

favorite mod: Tinkers Construct and Necromancy

mod experience(how long have u been playing with mods): With mods, since I bought minecraft and this modpack about a week after it came out.

Skype(Y/N): aedanpizza

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons