Attack of the B Team 1.0.9b and 1.0.9c Do Not Launch

brindleboy

So today the AotBT server that I usually go on updated to 1.0.9c. However, when I downloaded 1.0.9c from 1.0.8, I could not get past the launcher. I would click play, and it would hide the launcher. Then, a few seconds later, the launcher reappeared. I have checked task manager, and the game does not even start. I am currently playing on a Windows 7 PC. Please help ASAP

same is happening to me, i dont know if its a os problem or what, i went into the files and deleted attack of the b-team compleatly, then redownloaded it, but that doesent work. it maybe a download issue i dunno, pls help. PS my os is MAC osx i will post a crash report, hopfully that will help

You're running the wrong java version, syrkaz, remove 1.6 and install 1.7 (1.7 may be installed but it's using 1.6 in this example so you'll need to get rid of that to make sure it doesn't use it).

Please use the tracker for this kind of thing if it doesn't fix it (or if you're browsing this thread), it's easier to keep an eye on there.

Right click "computer"+settings+advanced system settings+environment variables 

add this to "system variables"

Name:_JAVA_OPTIONS

Value:-Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US

it solved my problem.

I just did that, and it did not seem to do anything. Is there supposed to be a space inbetween en -Duser?

Edited by brindleboy