Let's Test B-Team 1.0.10a!

CanVox

yea that's the problem. and the two tools thing wouldn't work, it only charges the tool in your hand so you can't charge one while the other is in use.

I was thinking charge one in an energetic infuser while using the other, and vice-versa. Unfortunately it's not really possible to fix it so that they recharge smoothly, without overwriting some important, and deep MC classes.

TBH, I think that 400K is fine for me, and I've been hollowing out a mountain :P Takes like 30 seconds to charge, and then I'm good for a long time.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were the block ids for Natura Topiary Grass changed in the newest update? Just watchin bdoubleo100s episode 31 of attack of the bteam  microblocked natura topiary grass had its id change for some reason. anyone have the same issue? I personally havent used topiary grass so i cant confirm this.

I was thinking charge one in an energetic infuser while using the other, and vice-versa. Unfortunately it's not really possible to fix it so that they recharge smoothly, without overwriting some important, and deep MC classes.

TBH, I think that 400K is fine for me, and I've been hollowing out a mountain :P Takes like 30 seconds to charge, and then I'm good for a long time.

Yes this is probably the simplest fix for this issue

I'm having a problem that I just cannot seem to understand why its happening. I have updated my server to the 1.0.10a version and I also have the 1.0.10a version selected in the technic launcher., but when I go to join my server my client tells me that all of the mods are not up to date to match the server. What might be some quick fix issues for this?

oh didnt know that.... but i do still suggest aliquo because it has the support for TiCon tools, that add the "crook" and "hammer" functions as a modifiers.

I cringe at the thought of spending the time to add these mods to my single player world, only for the ids and such to mismatch with future mods that will be added to this modpack. but if i do add these and configure the ids, I will share them here in hopes that it will be officially added.

then we can all test for bugs... haha.

Yes it is a mod that works with the way forge works and will write new block/item IDs to the mods config file directly. This won't work in all cases but for the most part it will solve 90% of mods id conflicts. If you want to look into it more, it has an mcf post here