Let's Test B-Team 1.0.10a!

CanVox

hi guys! loving this mod a ton! And i found a bug. the "Waypoints Mod" is glitched, when you place down your slabs to form a 2x2 waypoint- the game crashes and you cant access the attack of the b team mod. So by this, i mean i would go back to the tekkit launcher and unable to launch minecraft. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The update is awesome; I especially like Bibliocraft. 

It would be even more awesome if you could add the Biomes O Plenty and Natura Addons for Bibliocraft. It adds new color options for the wooden items, for all of the trees in BOP and Natura. It would be so cool to have Bibliocraft items for all of the wood colors in those mods.

A link to those Addons: http://www.bibliocraftmod.com/?page_id=50#bibliowoods

I hope CanVox sees this... Thank You!!!

Bear, this may never be fixed, and the guys here can't fix it.  You'll need to talk to the mod author for the mod that doesn't work with Java 6 (I think it's just project|red at the moment, but I could be wrong, there were several of them at the start of 1.0.9).

Be aware that you'd be asking them to modify their mod to work with a version of Java that was largely discontinued nearly 3 years ago - just because it's remained largely in use doesn't mean it always will continue to be.

STMMUF - the cog on the left under the b-team menu icon has those options.  Beware that the versions beyond recommended aren't recommended!  You could have anything happen to break your world, so as long as you're cool with that, knock yourself out! :)

Fandore - those turbines need steam now, not just water (which you can't make in this pack, so you need to switch back to the steam dynamo, or solar panels if you want free power).

Bear, this may never be fixed, and the guys here can't fix it.  You'll need to talk to the mod author for the mod that doesn't work with Java 6 (I think it's just project|red at the moment, but I could be wrong, there were several of them at the start of 1.0.9).

Be aware that you'd be asking them to modify their mod to work with a version of Java that was largely discontinued nearly 3 years ago - just because it's remained largely in use doesn't mean it always will continue to be.

It has been fixed. We're just waiting for CanVox to do make 1.0.10b

The update is awesome; I especially like Bibliocraft. 

It would be even more awesome if you could add the Biomes O Plenty and Natura Addons for Bibliocraft. It adds new color options for the wooden items, for all of the trees in BOP and Natura. It would be so cool to have Bibliocraft items for all of the wood colors in those mods.

A link to those Addons: http://www.bibliocraftmod.com/?page_id=50#bibliowoods

I hope CanVox sees this... Thank You!!!

Without a doubt I would have to plus vote this in as well. I mean it adds so much yet is so simple.

Great, i can actually boot it up, but whenever i go on my world, i crash. Help?

It isnt happening to my other worlds.

Oh and this is my first time posting, so should i put this in the bugs/issues forum-thread-thing?

EDIT: i copied and pasted a new copy of the world into the saves folder, and dont crash, but there are giant holes that dont regen, and cause you to suffacate in a wall if you go in them.

Edited by Shadic108

Please update Project Red to 4.3.4#29, they fixed memory leak there

I manually updated the projectRed on my pack and some reason it made my game extremely laggy. Maybe I did something wrong, I will revert back and wait for an official modpack update.

Edited by matt8348

Is there going to be a fix for the launcher crashing that was caused with the 1.0.9c update? As a mac user, I still haven't been able to fix that even with help from things like Pacifist(due to the use of the newest Java). I've reported it and everything and I still haven't been able to play since the last update.