Attack of the b-team won't open

kenzieclare

The technic launcher opens up fine, but when I select the modpack and hit play it loads and then the launcher disappears for a second and comes back like nothing happened. I have updated Java and the Java website told me that all previous javas were uninstalled. I have also uninstalled and installed it many times. Please help, thanks.

http://pastebin.com/HEJb31FU

Edited by kenzieclare

It's still running on java 6 somehow;

Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.6.0_17, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:Program FilesJavajre6

I don't know what else to suggest except to go through the installed versions of java again and make sure they're gone - it's either still there or you've given an old log by accident.

Did you use this site to check the version, or something else?

It's still running on java 6 somehow;

Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.6.0_17, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:Program FilesJavajre6

I don't know what else to suggest except to go through the installed versions of java again and make sure they're gone - it's either still there or you've given an old log by accident.

Did you use this site to check the version, or something else?

I did use that site, I did it again and it says "You have the recommended Java installed version 7 update 51" It also says that there are no out-of-date versions found.

http://pastebin.com/9RWnz6N0

Edited by kenzieclare

It's definitely still installed, I guess the tool isn't working properly for you, here's the line again;

[B#431] 2014/03/23 14:18:47 [INFO]  2014-03-23 14:18:47 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.6.0_17, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:Program FilesJavajre6

To remove it yourself on win7 open the start menu and type add or remove programs, this will bring up a list of currently installed things on your computer.  Type java in the search box in the top right to narrow it down and just check there's nothing else in there - if there's old versions of java showing up, remove them and let me know how it goes.  If it doesn't work or you don't find any other versions, please post this up on the tracker so it can be given a proper look (links are in my sig).

It's definitely still installed, I guess the tool isn't working properly for you, here's the line again;

[B#431] 2014/03/23 14:18:47 [INFO]  2014-03-23 14:18:47 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.6.0_17, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:Program FilesJavajre6

To remove it yourself on win7 open the start menu and type add or remove programs, this will bring up a list of currently installed things on your computer.  Type java in the search box in the top right to narrow it down and just check there's nothing else in there - if there's old versions of java showing up, remove them and let me know how it goes.  If it doesn't work or you don't find any other versions, please post this up on the tracker so it can be given a proper look (links are in my sig).

Thank you so much! I uninstalled the old java manually and now it works. Kind of...Now when I press play minecraft opens up but it is stuck on the mojang screen and it says "not responding" at the top. I tried uninstalling it again and it still doesn't work. I get one problem fixed and now there's another!

Ok, remove all the java versions (even the latest), then reboot your computer.  Once you're back up, go to the java website and get the latest (64 and 32 bit) versions manually and install them (get 'offline versions' here, they're more reliable; https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp )

Then try the launcher again - if it still doesn't work, please post a crashlog or launcher log up on the tracker (links to help with that are in my sig).

Edit: reworded for clarity

Edited by Loader

• 4 weeks later...

Loader Thank God I found you! Ok so the server things been going good for a while but a new snag has come up. Ok so I start up the launcher and hit play and the files (Above The Play Button) load up a bit slower than usual. When it reaches the random number part, it just stops loading. What Should I Do?

-Cpmario97227

P.S. Happy Easter! : )