[1.09c] Jimmy's Server [18 Slots][Whitelist]

IGN: fireman105

What do you like to do: Do witchery, Dragonmounts, tinkers construct and a bunch of other mods.

What do you dislike: Discrimination, Rasism, Homophobic people and basicly anyone who judges others by /what/ they are.

What do you like to do in real life: I like to read, hang out with friends, play video games, and abuse the internet :3

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: UTC/GMT +1 hour

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Chip342

What do you like to do:Build,Explore,Work with others Learn about mods

What do you dislike:Excessive competition with everything, Discrimination, Taking jokes way too far.

What do you like to do in real life:Play video games and Drag Racing (Racing in a straight line usually 1/4 mile) 

Time zone:EST/EDT (Daylight Saving)

IGN: n8bugs20

What I like to do: I like to gather resources, explore, and build basic bases and basic automated systems.

What I dislike: I dislike creating complex redstone contraptions and working with minecarts. I extremely dislike disrespectful actions and words.

What I like to do in real life: I enjoy reading fiction, playing video games, as well as strategic board games. I also enjoy studying entomology and history.

Time Zone & Nearest City: Indianapolis

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours Daylight saving time: +1 hour Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -4 hours Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

IGN: rebel323

What do I like to do: Building is the aspect of the game I enjoy the most as well as having a community to help

What do I dislike: Thiefs and Griefers too many times has this happened to me

What do I like to do in real life: Play baseball year round. Frolfing. And I enjoy hunting.

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (Chicago)

IGN:NanoSpectro

Age:13 (Basically, I was born in May, so I'm still 12.)

What do you like to do:In minecraft, I like building labs, and just building wacky stuff.

What do you dislike:Depends, on what and why. Can't think of much of the top of my head. Except pokegen people. And Action Reply.

What do you like to do in real life:Game. Definitely a hardcore gamer. I also like tennis.

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know:I believe GMT -5:00 but, I live in the US central time zone. Nearest city is Abilene, Texas.

I know the slots are probably all filled, but I'll try for one anyways. The server I used to play on shut down, so I've been looking for a place to sate my AotBT appetite. 

Application:

IGN: The_Red_Water

What do you like to do: Play Minecraft on my free time. Build

What do you dislike: Mean People who are unfair to others examples: Griefers, Raiders and generally not nice people

What do you like to do in real life: Play Minecraft, watch YouTube, Be lazy, hang out w/ friends

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: GMT -7 (Arizona) Page, AZ 86040

I'll message you the IP and white-list you if your accepted  :)

IGN: TypicalBoT

What do you like to do: Go on the computer

What do you dislike: Homework

What do you like to do in real life: Play Basketball

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: EST Orlando, Florida

IGN: xButterflyBonesx

What do you like to do: Minecraft wise, I like to build small homes, explore and see other people's creations.

What do you dislike: Rude, inconsiderate people.

What do you like to do in real life: Cosplay, game, hang out with friends

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: (MST) Colorado

Edited by KimmothyP93

IGN: Doctor698

What do you like to do: Play Video Games and do random THINGS!

What do you dislike: BAD SERVERS I HATE BAD SERVER WITH TERRIBLE COMMUNITY

What do you like to do in real life: Talk to friends play BBall and random things

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: I Think GMT +10 or if i'm not correct Nearest city is Brisbane

Hope I get accepted!

IGN: MatthewSonn

What do you like to do: I like to play several games. I like to exploit the mods, and build awesome stuff!

What do you dislike: I do not like when a server have a bad community, when it lags nor do i like when there are too many players.

What do you like to do in real life: I work as a chemistry teacher in Copenhagen. I love to spend time with my wife etc. etc.

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: I live in Denmark, same timezone as England. So GMT.

IGN: TheCantStopMe

What do you like to do: Baseball, Basketball, and pick up football games

What do you dislike: Soccer

What do you like to do in real life: Baseball, Basketball, and pick up football games
Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: Mountain

IGN: gopuri

What do you like to do: I enjoy minor roleplay and i have been really enthralled with the witchery mod

What do you dislike: When you reach that last potato chip in the bottom of the bag... :(

What do you like to do in real life: Aside from sitting in my computer chair.. I enjoy a bit of origami now and then and some archery.
Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: EST (-6)

Disclaimer: I do like to have fun on servers i play on.. I don't grief or steal but i do enjoy messing around with people in a  friendly way :P ( a love tap witha  voodoo poppet now and again)  If this isn't something you want on your server then let me know now.

Hope to play with you all soon. ^_^

IGN-kristhewereduck

Age-14

What do you like to do- i am getting bored of single player and would like to do thing like ChimneySwift and others are doing on  youtube

what i dislike-  people who think they know everything

what you like to do in real life- just moved to BC so have been getting into many things like skiing,Hiking,Guitar,golf and many more.

Time Zone Mountian Time

Skype kristhewereduck

IGN: PyroChillzGamer

What do you like to do: Play games, roleplay, and be on the Internets!

What do you dislike: Cheaters, un-trustworthyness :(

What do you like to do in real life: Eat, sleep, play video games, talk to friends, the usual :)
Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: Eastern New york time.

IGN: LordofBiscuits

What do you like to do: Mine and build. I spend most of my time mining, though. It's oddly soothing to me.

What do you dislike: That first night, when you have no weapons and armor and all the mobs seem to spawn right on top of you. It's the worst.

What do you like to do in real life: I'd hang out with friends, if I had any, so I just fill up my time with other games.

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: Eastern.

IGN: Zackorto

What do you like to do: play minecraft, build houses and machinery and build medieval Structures!

What do you dislike: free to play games, large public modded servers, multiplayer server mod restrictions, immature idiots, trolls

What do you like to do in real life:play video games, watch movies, tv shows (walking dead, and arrow, how i met your mother, etc), and youtube videos

Time zone, nearest city if you don't know: California (United states) no need for the time zone, 

Edited by zaduwer

Hello I am hoteltoyota.

My IGN account is as always hoteltoyota

I am 15 years of age, but I am very mature

In minecraft I like to fiddle around with redstone and in modded minecraft I like messing with machines

I dislike people who grief, steal or do anything that is rude or unkind

​I like to play minecraft and grand theft auto 5 (but don't worry I won't just go around killing everyone, I am not one of those people)

I live in Michigan, nearest big city would be jackson, and I'm in eastern standard time

P.S: it would be nice if I could also have my friend rohrmann also whitelisted on your brilliant server so him and I could have fun playing Attack of the B-Team together

his minecraft username is "rohrmann", he lives in canada, and also has eastern standard time

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons