Camera Studio Mod

Hello!

I just downloaded Attack of the B-Team a couple weeks ago and now I have a question.

I was trying to install Camera Studio Mod, but when I start minecraft I can't do anything with it. When I look in the mod folder, I see that there are folders made for the mod ("video's", "camerastudio").

Also none of the commands are working and I looked up the keyconfig, but nothing was blocking it.

Can somebody help me with this?

-Thomas

Are you sure the version you got is the correct version for minecraft and the correct version of forge? Have you looked into any possibilities of the mod conflicting with other mods already in the modpack? Have you attempted to change keybindings anyway as they not visually appear to be blocked?

- I have the 1.6.4 version, so that is right.

- I'm am not that good with mods, I just installed Attack of the B-Team and put the Camera Studio mod in the "Mods" folder.

- I tried the keys that the mod has in vanilla minercaft and also cleaned those keys out of other mod keybindings, but nothing happends.

My apologies for a long delay, been busy with other things and haven't been able to keep track of every thread I've been a part of (actually have had some bad sleep today, should be asleep again because of it.)

Besides the key config changes, have you attempted to add or remove any mods besides this one or done any changes to existing mods?

I attempted to manually add the mod myself and am experiencing the same issue. There may be a mod in the modpack that is just incompatible with the mod itself or its not working at all. Can you attempt to install this on a normal modded minecraft set-up with no additional mods to see if it even works with 1.6.4 as it advertises.