Spawners

mrsilly67

Yes you can.

You can pick up a spawner with a portaspawner from Minefactory reloaded, although that is very expensive.

Or you can catch a monster with a reusable safari net and then place it in the Minefactory reloaded auto-spawner, although that does cost experience/mob essence.

Yes you can.

You can pick up a spawner with a portaspawner from Minefactory reloaded, although that is very expensive.

Or you can catch a monster with a reusable safari net and then place it in the Minefactory reloaded auto-spawner, although that does cost experience/mob essence.

thanks for the help!

Cursed Earth will spawn Endermen, but they are very rare (and also the ender pearl drop is a rare). Your best bet for that is to either use auto-spawner, or make a farm using Dimensional Doors rifts. 

As for Blizz, Im not sure, but I guess they will spawn as long as the cursed earth is in a snow biome.

I build an MFR autospawner with a MFR grinder on top of it (so that the mob essence collected from the grinder is reused) before pumping the mob drops into an ME network. Find a mob you want and catch one in a safari net, then insert into the autospawner.

A little mob essence goes a fair way too. You can quickly harvest mob essence by penning in some cows / sheep / etc and placing a sewer down. Connect fluiducts from the sewer to a composter so it gets rid of the sewage (you'll see why in a mo). Then use carrots / wheat / seeds to make your creatures reproduce and mob essence will accumulate in the sewage pipe when you do this. Simply connect a tank to the fluiduct to collect the essence (green liquid) or attach the tank / pipes directly to your autospawner. 

Ofcourse you can automate this whole process by feeding wheat / seed / carrots to your creatures using a breeder and utilise chronotypers and grinders. I have this setup in my world and it produces insane amounts of mob essence for use with the autospawner. This might seem long winded but it produces more than enough blaze rods / ender pearls for my needs and can easily be fully automated (plus looks pretty cool!)

About getting Blizz Rods for Cryotheum: I put together a few hints on that in my thread >here.

Ender Pearls can be more easily obtained either with Peaceful Table (works only on peaceful difficulty) or using an EE3 setup like >this one. Just make Ender Pearls by combining 4 Iron Ingots with a Minium Stone.