Attack of the B-Team Server [Whitelisted][Friendly Community]

1. Ign: Huabaki
2. Age: 23
3. Skype: will give later
4. Experience with AotBT: couple of weeks.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most: all of them, little by little.
6. Do you have any projects in mind? : this is top secret. If I post it here, government will kill me :P
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?: I agree with all rules and dont have anything to add at the moment

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MazzaMunchkin

Age: 13 (Yes; i know i am not old enough but i am certainly mature enough to play on a server without acting like an complete idiot. So please consider my application! Go on, read it! :)

Experience with AOTBT:.I know quite a lot about this modpack. I watch various Youtubers such as Keralis, PSJ, ChimneySwift, Bdouble0100 and GenerikB. I watch their channels regually. I am particually interested in Witchery, Tinkers Construct and Necromancy!

Do you have any projects in mind: Yes i am thinking of building a tree house , a space station and maybe a pet shop. I am really looking forward to sharing it with a community! I'm more of a builder :)

Would you add/ remove any rules?: Nope, if there are rules given then i'm okay with playing by them. :)

Edited by MazzaMunchkin

1. Ign: Reqhz
2. Age: 15
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) Reqhz
4. Experience with AotBT? Starting fresh :D
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Tinkers Constuct, Witchery and Mods that contain blocks that i find cool to build with.
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) I do not have any specific projects in mind, but i do know i might want to make a town for people to live in or a tower. I will most likely find a project after ive played around with a few things.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? I agree with all the rules, and i do not have any to add or remove.

IGN:Assassin_14536

I have a decent amount of Bteam and i have a lot of experience with staff things.

Witchery,advanced genetics and industrialcraft

Make a massive house and be a professinal B team player.

I agree with the rules and would reinforce them!

Ign: makualey

Experience: I have played single player for quite a while and i have seen loads and loads attack of the B team videos by chimney, Generik, Bdouble0 etc.

What mods are you going to focus on?: I would focus on most of the building mods aswell as tinkers construct and exploring mods such as Galacticraft.

Do you have any projects in mind? I love building so any project like building a working custom village and a large tower with a various mods inside.

Would you add/remove any rules?:I agree with all the set rules and would not add or remove any rules.

Edited by makualey

1. Ign:Astonyen
2. Age:22
3. Skype (Helps us communicate):Yavuz Selim Karasu
4. Experience with AotBT? I ve been watcing all youtubers and also playing in a DW20 modpack server for some time.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?Witchery,Logistic Pipes,Thermal Expension,Necromency
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) I will build a witch hut town with a lot of automation(kinda everything that is usefull). I will make some rituals and stuff as you can say. so be AWARE :P
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? I will agree with all the rules except if you have a no curse on people rule i will not aggre with it at all:)

Application
1. Ign: bluefire55
2. Age: 15
3. Skype (Helps us communicate): None, sorry.
4. Experience with AotBT? Yes, much. I know many of the big mods including witchery, carpenters blocks, etc.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Mostly witchery.
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative): Yes, I want to create a huge tower, each floor containing a different mod. The bottom being the witchery mod.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?

Nope, I beleive the rules are perfect and don't need any tweaking.

P.S: My witch name will be TEW_bluefire55 (if you could nick me that when I get on. It means The Enraged Witch bluefire55)

Edited by bluefire55

Ign: mrbobcatfish

Skype: the microsoft account [email protected] (not sure how ms accounts work so if you cant find me as a contact them just pm you your skype name)

Experience: Not very much, but i know most of the "Ins and Outs" of the pack, but not knowing much makes things more interesting

Focus: Tinkers' construct, Biomes o' Plenty, Project Red (Not sure what i will mainly focus on, as i still don't know much)

Projects: I have a project planned to make a Gothic Cathederal, and When i finish possibly a labrynth

Rules: I agree with most, but for the age of 15, i think younger people should be able to be accepted, but have sort-of a "Trial period" to see if they are mature enough to join. 

Hello Nubris, I responded to your Minecraft Forums post for this server, and while searching Google for a different server incase I wasn't accpted, I saw youe name and I see that you are active here, so, if possible could you please contact me and the other people that have applied through MC Forum about the whitelist? Thanks,

~Fowl

Also, should I copy my application here?

Edited by FowlAndButler

1. Ign: Digital_Cookies
2. Age: 16
3. Skype (Helps us communicate)
4. Experience with AotBT? Im quite new to attack of the B-team thats why i would like yo experiance everything on a private server with other people in which i feel makes it more fun!!
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? I love the Witchery mod!! FTW.
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) To be honest, my projects consist of getting used to the Witchery mod and creating a castle to cast spells on people and generally have fun. These will lead to battle and things like that in which i can use my Witch powers to deem down upon people :3 should be pretty fun.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? I agree with all the rules. Just to keep it fun. they're great

1. Ign: joshbenardg (bought Minecraft in Alpha, didn't realize this would be my username forever :( )

2. Age: 18

3. Skype (Helps us communicate): Ill give it out if I join the server

4. Experience with AotBT?: Lots. My friends and I have run a AoBT server since it was released, just want to play with some more people

5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?: I use a lot of Tinker's Construct, Chisel, and Minefactory Reloaded. I also know about some problems with the Genetics mod and how to fix it.

6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative): Absolutely. I want to move to a bigger server with more people because I like building large cities and bases for people. I want to build communal projects like Portal Buildings and a large spawn city with allotted plots for server members

7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?: I like the unmodified AoBT without tons of plugins thrown in on top. I would like there to be an in game economy so that different members have a way of trading so if that can be done without a plugin then great, but if not, then maybe that would be one to look into.

1. Ign: CraftingChurro

3. Skype (Helps us communicate) TheMineCraftChurro
4. Experience with AotBT? yup lot of single player 
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? witchery, advanced genetics etc...
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) i have some projects in mind 
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? the rules are just fine 

1. Ign:INFAMOUSxPYROx

2. Age:24

3. Skype (Helps us communicate)live:komodo_dragon16

4. Experience with AotBT? A fair amount played a lot of sp and been on two servers

5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Tinker's construct,Galactic Craft,Advanced Genetics,thermal expansion,Minions and Project Red

6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) i have plans on building a tinker's construct shop to sell weapons and tools custom ordered with a few basic models

Nope i like and agree with all the rules

Hello, Everybody.

IGN: jbear731

Experience: I have played on 1 whitelisted server before, But it was never up whenever I was on. I know quite a bit about AOTBT, and I love playing it.

Mods: I would be focused on T-Construct, And probably Thermal expansion.

My projects would probably be a Functional, but beautiful, house to live in, and possibly a shop.

I love the rules, and think that they are needed to have a great, fun experience. 

1. Ign: CraftingChurro

3. Skype (Helps us communicate) - theminecraftchurro

4. Experience with AotBT?  some experience

5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? thermal expansion, open block, witchery, advanced genetics 

6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) - to make the biggest witchery tower ever just for fun 

7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? all the rules seem okay 

• 3 weeks later...

1. Ign: WolfieBee
2. Age: 18
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) No. I also don't plan on having it.
4. Experience with AotBT? Yes.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Witchery, Foodplus, Minions, Necromancy
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) Maybe a multi-leveled house with a mod on each floor...Maybe
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?I would agree with ALL rules becuase they are very, very good

:madmax: Hope to join you on the server!!

:bubblewoop: 

1. Ign: KyrosVagus

2. Age: 21

3. Skype (Helps us communicate)

Arcanel. The display picture should be of a Necromancer/Warlock looking person

4. Experience with AotBT?

I've watched most of ChimneySwift and paulsoarsjr's videos and some of Generickb's. I've played a bit on my own, but would prefer to expirment with some guidance from more experienced players.

5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?

A little bit of everything...I'm really into collecting/displaying collections, so that's likely where I'll end up focusing once I get a feel for all the different mods.

6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative)

I'd love to set up public outposts across the map for people that are out exploring and start running low on hunger or get caught out at night. I'd also like to try and make some sort of house or town built into a ravine.

I agree with them and the only one I would add is some sort of "honorable duels" clause so players can test their individual strength against eachother after making a very specific/public agreement.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons