Attack of the B-Team Server [Whitelisted][Friendly Community]

Introduction
Hey you! Are you looking for a new AotBT server to play on? Well then you've come to the right place. I am opening up a brand new server today! I am looking for active players to come on our server.  I'm looking for about 5-10 players to join our community right now. If you are interested in applying the application is below! But first read the rules or you'll find yourself getting into trouble wink.png.

Rules
1. Do not steal from other people.
2. No greifing of any kind, but pranks are aloud(Pranks will be discussed furthermore if accepted.)
3. Be respectful to one another, no fighting.
4. Try to be as active as possible we want to keep the server populated!
5. Must be 15 or older to apply.
6. Be mature, act you age. But don't be to boring!
7. Have fun, and be creative!

Application
1. Ign:
2. Age:
3. Skype (Helps us communicate)
4. Experience with AotBT?
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative)
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?

For more infromation go here: http://www.technicpa...ck-of-the-bteam

Edited by Nubris

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign:
 Willsom_Grier

Experience with AotBT?: I'm experienced with fossil/archeology, galacticraft, project red, biomes o' plenty, darwinism, thermal expansion, carpenters block, furniture mod, food plus, tinkers construct, and nature

What mods are you going to focus on the most?: Witchery because it can be op and I have never really tried it.

Do you have any projects in mind?
: A quaint little functional home in a great location

Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?: I think that the rules are perfect the way they are.

1. Ign: FalcoSparverius
2. Age: 14 ( I'll be fifteen in a month. I think I am easily mature enough)
3. Skype (Helps us communicate)If you accept me I will message it to you :)
4. Experience with AotBT? I have a lot of experience with T construct and the tech mods, and a basic understanding of the others.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Witchery, necromancy, T construct, and Archimedes Ships.
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) I plan on becoming sauron, the dark lord. ( I will re-create mordor)
7. The age cap is atrocious. It's not as bad as 18+, but still... See my thread...

1. Ign: lvPlxReject ( the two collums are lower cased of the letter "L" btw)
2. Age: 17( Turning 18 in Dec)
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) Atlas_pr0
4. Experience with AotBT? I played AOTBT in singleplayer wolrd and god its boring to play alone :D.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? ThermalExpansion,Tinkers'Construct.MinefactoryReloaded.
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) I don't know what i should build yet. But i should figure stuff out as soon as i got on the server
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? I don't have any extra things i want to add to the rules.

Btw i can be really active :D.

1. Ign: DragonKing129
2. Age: 13 only 2 years off:p
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) zifahhh
4. Experience with AotBT?  I play it a lot, I know lots of the mods
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? witchery or maybe galacticcraft
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) stuff like mansions or towers and weird contraptions
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? Yes I agree

hopefully you will accept me, I think I am mature for my age even though im 2 years off of what you want!

Ign: MightyBantam81

2. Age: 33

3. Skype aint got one i tend to use team speak

4. Experience with AotBT?  I play it a lot been on a server but latelyhardly anyone logs on and the host isnt as active so looking for a new server to join

5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?  Bit of everything

6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative)science lab

7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? Yes I agree

1. Ign: Mrwranga
2. Age: 18
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) Currently none
4. Experience with AotBT? Very experienced. I know most of the mods and have watched a lot of videos on it
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? I love tinkers, food mod is cool, i like doing a variety of mods though, a little bit of everything
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) Id love to set up like a town with different shops in it for different mods that i could use to swap and trade items. 
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? I think the rules are cool im definitely quite strong with number 2. Some bad griefing expereinces. 

Edited by mrwranga

Application
1. Ign:DarthGenEx
2. Age:19
3. Skype (Helps us communicate)newgenesisnetwork
4. Experience with AotBT?lvl pro
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?all of them tinkers construct,galactic craft,thermal expansion...
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative)yes i'm planing to do a modern town that will give a unlimited power to the players
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?no they are good

1. Ign: XMiner001X
2. Age: nearly 17 :D
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) philip.hack3
4. Experience with AotBT? I have alot of experience and I would like to share that with other people :)
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Probably Minefactory Reloaded, Carpenters Blocks and Microblocks
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) I plan on doing a big village where every house got something automated in it, also i rlly like helping at the Spawn-area
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? Im ok with the rules and if everybody thinks the same it will be good! :DD Care about griefers because every time i played on a server there was at least one of them..

1. IGN: Tame_Lawn_Gnome

2. Age: 24

3. Skype: Jynksthe1nonly (i'm not too familiar with the program, but I'll try :monar: )

4. Experience w/AotBT? I have a good bit of experience since (bout a couple months worth lol but still willing to learn more)

5. What mods are you goin to focus on the most? I might be the only one saying this but Foods Plus XD never really got to play much with it, but I also <3 building so I might dive into so microblocks and bibliocraft <- if we're updated that far.

6. Do you have any projects in mind? I'd love to do group projects :3 shops and a village sound nice to do near spawn, I think I might make a "mage tower" for those whitchy ppl out there :3

7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? I'm good with the rules and I can't think of any reason to change them :neckbeard: .

1. Ign: Gunner3564

2. Age: 16
3. Skype: Will give it if accepted
4. Experience with AotBT? Some, But have played other mod packs and know most of the mods in AotBt.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Im going to try to use all of them but to begin MFR/ Thermal expansion 
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) Build like a factory and make all the things automated.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? I think the rules are good, and i like them. 

1. Ign: Tekoro
2. Age: 15
3. Skype (Helps us communicate): I dont really use it anymore but i am a fast typer so i guess i dont really need it.
4. Experience with AotBT?: Yeah i love this modpack even if some mods are a mistery for me.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?: Witchery , FoodPlus then GalaxiCraft
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative): Dang dude if i have projects uuuh , im into doing a witch town.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?: The rule are perfect for me even if the age limit is a bit too high.

1. Ign: samuel3498
2. Age:16
3. Skype: samuel.3498
4. Experience with AotBT?single player, watching youtubers
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? building. im a really good builder
6. Do you have any projects in mind? fantasy villages in the mystic grove biome and an ice castle
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? i agree with all the rules but i would add that friendly criticizing is okay because it helps people improve in whatever theyre doing 

1. Ign: Squidge0122
2. Age:16
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) Squidge0122
4. Experience with AotBT?i have played alot of Bteam and have host little servers for freinds also i am experienced with thermal expansion galacticraft tinkerers construct open blocks and carpentuers also a bit Of Advanced Genetics
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?tinkers chisel and galacticraft and Therm exp
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) I Will Find And Maintain A Village And Add On To Buildings And Protection
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?I Agree With All Rules Also Would Not Change A Thing  :guitar:

Ps Working On A Texture pack For Bteam (64x64) ANd Hoping To Recording on a hopfully laggles server

Edited by Squidge0122

1. Ign: TasteDis
2. Age: 17
3. Skype (Helps us communicate): peterflaeskesteg
4. Experience with AotBT? I don't have any with AotBT, but I have with other modpacks as Tekkit, Monster and Direwolf20.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? I don't know yet, what ever I feel like I guess.
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative): I'm going to build a big and awesome base, and probably make some awesome machine setups.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?: I'm fine with the rules, and don't have any change to them whatsoever.

IGN- ProneXX

Age- 14

Skype- [meade.spotts]I have a skype and will check it daily.

experience- I have played on multiple attack of the b-team servers and would love to play on one that has nice/mature players and admins.

Mod pack- I would be focusing on Flans Gun Mod, The Witchery Mod and maybe some of the tinker items.

My project will be making some huge towers/buildings and i would love to help build the spawn if it not build already. (other project is below)

Hey :) im looking for an attack of the b-team server to play and record videos on. I would love to be able to play on this server and try to promote it with some vids. Please let me know if I am/or will be whitelisted (im deciding on a couple of servers). Thanks

Edited by ProneXX

1. Ign: pwajnkaim
2. Age: 15
3. Skype (Helps us communicate) pwajnkaim
4. Experience with AotBT? I've played for a while now, I understand most of the mods besides a couple, e.g. tropicraft
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most? Probably minefactory reloaded, and project red.

6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative) I'm thinking of creating a nice looking sci-fi themed base with lots of contraptions and try to make everything automated.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules? The rules seem fine, from what I can see.

IGN: Grifflyth

Exp with AotBT?: watched a lot of vids. Mods im familliar with: biomes o plenty, natura, tinkers construct, project red, Flans mod, open blocks, carpenters mod and some others.

What mods are you going to focus on the most?: I' m a good builder and a fast learner on technical stuff. so basically... every single one of them!.

Do you have any projects in mind?: Well ofcourse an awesome base for myself but also a portal system and advanced "mail" system.

Would you add/remove any rules? do you agree with all the rules?: Agree with em, live with em, don't change a thing.

Why would you pick me you wonder? Well.. i'm a good builder and also creative enough so that if something doesn't work... we'll work around it until it does! I also like helping people when they're stuck with whatever they are doing.

Application

1. Ign: hydropi334
2. Age:17
3. Skype (Helps us communicate): IceHytsugaya
4. Experience with AotBT?: I almost played each single mod on my own. I'm not familliar with some mods but I can learn to handle with these in a short while.
5. What mods are you going to focus on the most?: If it is no problem I would try to focus on each one.
6. Do you have any projects in mind?(Be creative): I have a lot of projects in my mind which I could not realize yet because in singleplayer I can not show them to anyone.
7. Would you add/remove any rules? Do you agree with all the rules?: Well , if there are any rules given then I need to accept these. I am okay with the rules

P.S.: I hope that it is not a problem that I am from germany. My english should be good enough to comunicate with you. (6 years english experience)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons