Thanks Kal :3

Can I just say, thanks Kal. U have helped a lot of ppl, including me. And your little

" # Set this to just remove any TileEntity that throws a error...
 B:removeErroringTileEntities=false"

trick is amazing when mod causes some unexpected error lol. So thanks for tht :3

Remember to turn that back to false once you've used it though, occassionally things can error once then be fine, so you don't want the game removing things at the first sign of an issue (wait until there's actually an issue then change the setting). :)

Indeed, what Loader said. I always say that (if i dont, my mistake! but the comment says it too) as well when i provide those instructions that you should set them back to false after testing.

also, off-topic: topics directed at a specific person in this forum even allowed?

I have no idea if topics to a person is allowed or not, i neva saw it mentioned in the rules. If it was I must of missed it :o uh oh, hope tht doesnt get me in trouble :/

And yea, I know about the setting it back to false thing. When you told me about that trick, you mentioned that setting it back as wel :3 thanks

I wouldn't worry too much about it - you didn't mean any harm, the mods here seem really quite tolerant in those circumstances (they're really not mean people).  It might be better to do that kinda thing by PM but you did mention specifically what it was that you found useful specific to B-Team so I really don't think there's any issue at all.  You'll have to wait for a mod for the final word on that, though, it's always up to them.