[15+] [WHITELISTED] ATTACKED BY THE B-TEAM -=28 SPOTS=-

Welcome to

Attacked by The B-Team

(Or ABTBT for short)

ABTBT is a community Attack of the B-Team server that welcomes friendly, community players.

ABTBT offers good times with the mod pack Attack of the B-Team. We do community stuff like defeating the ender dragon, pranking, witching, defeating the wither, and many other community activities.

To be accepted into ABTBT, you must read the rules, and accept them. You must also apply for the whitelisted spot.

Rules:

1. You must respect one another

2. Be mature

3. Do not steal (This will result in a perm ban)

4. Please do not go overboard with pranks

5. Have Fun

Application:

1. IGN:

2. Age:

3. Maturity Level (1-10):

4. Experience with AOTBT:

5. Skype Name:

6. Personality:

7. Good at Building?:

8. Why should you be accepted?:

I, ______________, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

When you are accepted I will add you on Skype and give you the information such as the IP. Pranking will be discussed furthermore when you are accepted. Thank you!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: RAPresley

2. Age: 15

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 8, I would like to think, but I sometimes go down a few levels.

4. Experience with AOTBT: None

5. Skype Name: Alchiba

6. Personality: Friendly, bit of a loner, do it yourself.

7. Good at Building?: I have my moments

8. Why should you be accepted?: I love this modpack, always interesting things to do, I would prefer small server to others, and the server I've been playing for a while now shut down. So I already know what to do, and won't be completly dependent on others.

I, RAPresley , have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN: thouse111

2. Age: 18

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 8

4. Experience with AOTBT: I played on a server with a few friends, i know plenty of the mods included in the pack but of course, still lots to learn! I also watch Bdouble0 and generikb play on YouTube. So I know a little bit!

5. Skype Name: thomas11house

6. Personality: I'm outgoing and sarcastic, I like to talk while playing. I like to know everyone that's on the server and collaborate. I'm shy sometimes though, really depends on the people. But I'm very easy to get along with, ive played on a few white listed servers and i know my way around them. 

7. Good at Building?: Im alright, lots of improvement need though!

8. Why should you be accepted?: I feel as if i could contribute some fun times to this server with my outgoing and sarcastic personality i can make people laugh and have fun! Id like to do youtube videos also if that was aloud for the server. Id like to do dual comms and work with other players. I want to contribute to spawn and help other players in there journey aswell! I think I could be a positive additive to this server if im accepted.

I, Thomas, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by moehog0

1. IGN: RAPresley

2. Age: 15

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 8, I would like to think, but I sometimes go down a few levels.

4. Experience with AOTBT: None

5. Skype Name: Alchiba

6. Personality: Friendly, bit of a loner, do it yourself.

7. Good at Building?: I have my moments

8. Why should you be accepted?: I love this modpack, always interesting things to do, I would prefer small server to others, and the server I've been playing for a while now shut down. So I already know what to do, and won't be completly dependent on others.

I, RAPresley , have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

You can join. I will message you on skype

1. IGN: thouse111

4. Experience with AOTBT: I played on a server with a few friends, i know plenty of the mods included in the pack but of course, still lots to learn! I also watch Bdouble0 and generikb play on YouTube. So I know a little bit!

5. Skype Name: thomas11house

6. Personality: I'm outgoing and sarcastic, I like to talk while playing. I like to know everyone that's on the server and collaborate. I'm shy sometimes though, really depends on the people. But I'm very easy to get along with, ive played on a few white listed servers and i know my way around them. 

7. Good at Building?: Im alright, lots of improvement need though!

8. Why should you be accepted?: I feel as if i could contribute some fun times to this server with my outgoing and sarcastic personality i can make people laugh and have fun! Id like to do youtube videos also if that was aloud for the server. Id like to do dual comms and work with other players. I want to contribute to spawn and help other players in there journey aswell! I think I could be a positive additive to this server if im accepted.

I, Thomas, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

You are in! I will give you all of the info in skype

1. IGN: wyatt_02

3. Maturity Level (1-10):8

5. Skype Name: wyatt_bair

6. Personality: I am funny, and i love to joke around and 

7. Good at Building?: Yes, I would say so.

8. Why should you be accepted?: I should be accepted,because I am fun, and i believe that i would be a great addition to your server.

I,  Wyatt , have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by wyatt_bair

1. IGN: wyatt_02

3. Maturity Level (1-10):8

5. Skype Name: wyatt_bair

6. Personality: I am funny, and i love to joke around and 

7. Good at Building?: Yes, I would say so.

8. Why should you be accepted?: I should be accepted,because I am fun, and i believe that i would be a great addition to your server.

I,  Wyatt , have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

You are accepted. Will add you to skype

1. IGN: muteplay

2. Age: 16

4. Experience with AOTBT: i know most of the mods

5. Skype Name: blindman621

6. Personality: funny and out going 

7. Good at Building?: yes

8. Why should you be accepted?: because i love to build and meet new people

I, ______Zack________, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN: muteplay

4. Experience with AOTBT: i know most of the mods

5. Skype Name: blindman621

6. Personality: funny and out going 

7. Good at Building?: yes

8. Why should you be accepted?: because i love to build and meet new people

I, ______Zack________, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

You are accepted

I will add you on skype

1. IGN: ForsakenLedgic

2. Age:22 Really 8 years old

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 8-10 Depending on the pranking being done :P

4. Experience with AOTBT: A few weeks mostly single player with one multiplayer server. I also watch Paulsoaresjr's videos on Youtube covering his AOTB playing.

5. Skype Name:Hitoriai

6. Personality:Friendly, open, sometimes can be very quiet and mute and other times ill be chatting it up in chat.

7. Good at Building?: I would like to think so yeah. Have a few ideas of what I would like to do in this modpack.

8. Why should you be accepted?: Because I am in need of a new server that has people in the same time ish zone (the last server I was on had people on the other side of the world from me so I hardly ever saw them) and I would like to do more of what is available in the modpack.

I, ForsakenLedgic, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN: Jason_Anaminus

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 8-9 

4. Experience with AOTBT: Played on another servers and good with TE and MFR. Also I will carry a Mystic Branch :)

5. Skype Name: jason_anaminus (I don't like doing voice chat, i wonder if its ok)

6. Personality: I'm a nice, friendly and funny guy.I talk alot. I'm so reliable, you can trust on me. 

7. Good at Building?: So much possibilities with microblocks and Chisel... 

8. Why should you be accepted?:Walking Wiki (jk im really friendly and will help anyone and give gifts)

I, _Jason Anaminus__, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by Jason_Anaminus

1. IGN:ShadowKS

2. Age:16

3. Maturity Level (1-10):8,goes to zero when i eat to much sugar :)

4. Experience with AOTBT:still learning some mods,tinkerer and genetics stuff but im good with the rest

5. Skype Name:Marin Anić(house stark sigil picture if u have problems finding me)

6. Personality:friendly,but sometimes i want to be alone,i like jokes,dont mind if some1 is joking about me

7. Good at Building?:im super builder if i watch keralis tutorials/just kidding im quite good)

8. Why should you be accepted?:looking to get away from non-whitelisted servers and all of the griefers and stuff,just want small community to enjoy minecraft with

I, _____Marin Anić_________, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN: magicz_99

2: Age:15

4. Experience with AOTBT: I know about most of the mods as I watch youtubers play it.

5. Skype Name: jordan051423

6. Personality: Nice, I like to talk to people, I like to joke with others I enjoy helping out others

7. Good at Building?: Standard builder

8. Why should you be accepted?: I like to play in  communities, I enjoy minecraft so I will probably be on most of the time, im a friendly guy.

I Jordan have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honour.

1. IGN:ozon399

2. Age:15

3. Maturity Level (1-10):8(I think it's more for you to judge though)

4. Experience with AOTBT:playing for a month and know the basics of most of the mods and am advanced in several

5. Skype Name:jarognm

6. Personality:outgoing, a little wierd/silly

7. Good at Building?:sort of, better than a lot of people.

8. Why should you be accepted?:just want a small friendly server that i can play on often and get to participate in,  I might only be 15 but I don't act it. at least i like to think i don't.  I only wish to be respectful, make friends, and have fun.  I hope to find a community where someone is always up for some fun, and possibly a group project.  I'm sick of large serverrs with hundreds of random people, and only getting to play with friends sometimes, I think that with a smaller whitelisted server someone will always be willing to play.

I, Noah, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.(and respect for the owner  :goleft: )

Edited by ozon0399

1. IGN: mjrc

2: Age:23

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 7

4. Experience with AOTBT: Played on my buddys sever alot then school got in the way. Sadly there was a reset and i lost all my stuff

5. Skype Name: Mjrc2001

6. Personality: Hmmm kinda quite till u get to know me. A bit of a hermit when it comes to minecraft but not to bad, i am willing to help anyone if needed.  

7. Good at Building?: Well i am an artist so my builds are interesting....well thats what ppl tell me lol 

8. Why should you be accepted?: Like i said i am a nice guy just looking for a sever with a good community that i can build to my hearts content.  

I (Michael) have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honour

Edited by MJRC

1. IGN: CameronHH

3. Maturity Level (1-10): Personally, I dislike rating anything about myself, but I'd give myself a solid 9.

4. Experience with AOTBT: I know most of Tinker's Construct by heart, and I almost always use Biome's a Plenty on my singleplayer worlds. I am also pretty knowledgeable in ProjectRed and I use Carpentry Blocks whenever I can.

5. Skype Name: CameronHh465

6. Personality: I'm a very friendly, laidback, and fun-loving guy. I love helping and learning from others, and being around other people. I tend to joke about a lot of stuff with my dry, sarcastic humor, but I can tone my silliness down if the others I'm around are more serious.

7. Good at Building?: I would say yes. Better than most casual players; who may just throw up cubes with some stairs on top. I enjoy a more Medieval buildstyle, with a mixture of modern/contemporary and steampunk accents. I like paying attention to detail, and my favorite things to build are landscapes, roads, and docks.

8. Why should you be accepted?: I think I could add to the diversity of your server; both as a player and community member. I love contributing to smaller communities like this, and as I said above, playing with other like-minded players. 

I, Cameron, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride, honor, and my signature that's about a dozen words to the left.

Edited by CameronHh465

1. IGN: CameronHH

3. Maturity Level (1-10): Personally, I dislike rating anything about myself, but I'd give myself a solid 9.

4. Experience with AOTBT: I know most of Tinker's Construct by heart, and I almost always use Biome's a Plenty on my singleplayer worlds. I am also pretty knowledgeable in ProjectRed and I use Carpentry Blocks whenever I can.

5. Skype Name: CameronHh465

6. Personality: I'm a very friendly, laidback, and fun-loving guy. I love helping and learning from others, and being around other people. I tend to joke about a lot of stuff with my dry, sarcastic humor, but I can tone my silliness down if the others I'm around are more serious.

7. Good at Building?: I would say yes. Better than most casual players; who may just throw up cubes with some stairs on top. I enjoy a more Medieval buildstyle, with a mixture of modern/contemporary and steampunk accents. I like paying attention to detail, and my favorite things to build are landscapes, roads, and docks.

8. Why should you be accepted?: I think I could add to the diversity of your server; both as a player and community member. I love contributing to smaller communities like this, and as I said above, playing with other like-minded players. 

I, Cameron, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride, honor, and my signature that's about a dozen words to the left.

You are accepted

1. IGN: FenrirHunter

2. Age: 19

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 7

4. Experience with AOTBT: Play quite a bit using the single player mode

5. Skype Name:hunter-obrien

6. Personality: Easy going, nice, though i do have an odd sense of humor

7. Good at Building?: I am not the best a building but i usually give it my best go

8. Why should you be accepted?: Well I love to try playing this mod with other who love it as much as i do.

I, Hunter, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN:ForceOfHell775

2. Age:18

3. Maturity Level (1-10): i would say an 8

4. Experience with AOTBT: for AOTBT 7 but ive played many modpacks with these mods and i learn quick

5. Skype Name:live:drillbug2011

6. Personality:Outgoing, fun, nice, willing to meet new minecraft payers and have fun on and awesome server and help out in any way i can!

7. Good at Building?: Im a decent builder

8. Why should you be accepted?: I have been watching BDubz and Chim and the others play this modpack together and i would love to have this kind of experience with this modpack. 

I,Michael, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN:Kauai12

2. Age:17

3. Maturity Level (1-10): About 8

4. Experience with AOTBT: for AOTBT a bit but ive played with many modpacks with these mods and I usually learn quickly

5. Skype Name:kauai121

6. Personality:Outgoing, fun, nice, Wanting to meet more careful people who play minecraft and have fun on and awesome server

7. Good at Building?: I would say I am a decent builder with the exception of giant builds, for some reason I really like them, and woud want to see some go up on the server with my help of course

8. Why should you be accepted?: I have been watching BDoubleO and Chim and the others play this modpack together and i would love to have this kind of experience with this modpack with other people.  By having a whitelisted server I think that I would not have to worry about trust issues with people.

I,Maluhia, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by TitaniumWidow

1. IGN: jwcote

2. Age: 27

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 9

4. Experience with AOTBT: Minimal but I can't wait to try everything out.

5. Skype Name: jwcote

6. PersonalityL Chill, bit of a joker, friendly

7. Good at Building?: Yes, yes I am. My favourite part of Minecraft! I'm an Architectural Designer IRL, so I should be ok ;).

8. Why should you be accepted?: I am looking to find a good group of people to build some amazing things with and have fun! I think I can provide a lot to the team. 

I, jwcote, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honour. 

Edited by jwcote

IGN: Owlclawtheartist

Maturity level: I'd say a high 7/8, although I can drop a little at times. it can also be a 9 at times. it all depends really on my mood
Experience: I've played on a bunch of servers, and know many of the mods, although i don't know about some. I watch Chimneyswift11 and others play the mod pack
Personality: Outgoing, Kind, funny. I'm playful i guess as well? if that's a good way to put it. I enjoy people, and am kind to almost anyone, as long as they are respectful to me and others 
Good at building?: Some things. I do struggle with large statue types of builds, but i'm good at homes and shops and such. I'm one of the head-admin's on a smaller survival server, and build many of the builds there
Why should i be accepted?: I've been looking for a nice server for aotbt for myself to play and build on. The one server i was on before has updated and i am unable to log in, because the hub isn't loading. I'm wanting a quiet server, so i don't get griefed or have my items all stolen, and i think I could make some nice friends :)

Really hoping i can get on! Possibly my friend as well, i'll get her to post soon :)

Edited by Owlclawtheartist

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons