[15+] [WHITELISTED] ATTACKED BY THE B-TEAM -=28 SPOTS=-

1. IGN:macx22

2. Age:15

3. Maturity Level (1-10):5 i can be mature but i dont like it its just not me

4. Experience with AOTBT: enouth for play it :)

5. Skype Name:macx11

6. Personality:im just a nice guy who like too play and have fun

7. Good at Building?: only if i like what i build

8. Why should you be accepted?:i prefere too play with frendes i hate single player

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, there! So, I'm hoping to join this server, but I don't exactly meet the age requirements. Perfectly understandable if you don't want to let me in, but I am looking for a private AoTB server to join. I don't even know if there's any slots left, but... Perhaps?

1. IGN: adkkid

2. Age: 14 (I'm nearly 15, if that helps...)

3. Maturity Level (1-10): I don't really like giving people ratings based on myself... I honestly do try to be as mature as possible, so I suppose I would give myself 8-9. Not really sure what to compare myselft to.

4. Experience with AOTBT: I've been playing it for a while, perhaps a month or so. I'm an avid viewer of PaulSoaresJr, and thus got into it through him. However, I also checked out some of ChimneySwift's videos. (OK, all of them...) I'm pretty interested in the Witchery mod overall, having essentially acquired everything in that mod in single player, and unlike my adventures in Tekkit, I haven't touched the machinery much.

5. Skype Name: adkkid (Creative, using the same name for everything, I know. If you have trouble finding me, I should be listed under "Max C.")

6. Personality: I'm undeniably shy in real life, but I am much more outgoing online. I enjoy talking to people on the server and interacting, and hopefully make at least someone laugh each day. Of course, my sense of humor is pretty unique, so that may not always happen. I suppose, to some degree, I'm not really strong socially, so I might accidently say something inconsiderate and rude. Of course, I don't try to, I just have trouble being really sensitive and understanding feelings conveyed through a screen.

7. Good at Building?: Uh... Well... Not really. I've had one or two things that I consider decent, particularly a mage-style tower, but... Overall, I don't have a good building sense. Sorry. D:

8. Why should you be accepted?: It's a long stretch, since I don't meet the age requirements, and I know slots are limited, but I work well on servers like this, especially small ones where I can get to know everyone and become friends. It's up to you whether or not I get in, of course, but if I were to be accepted, I do promise I will try my best to bring something new to this server. And even though I don't exactly meet the 15+ rule, I hope you can understand that someone can be mature whilst being a few years younger than others.

I, Adkkid, have read the rules and have accepted them with utmost pride and honor.

1. IGN:iTryHardPuggies

2. Age: 15

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 6

4. Experience with AOTBT: I am OK with the mod, haven't played much yet. I have watched a lot of videos by B-dubble0 and PSJ.

5. Skype Name: Puggies if there are too many people try nicholas.hockeyprince (the one with a weird dog picture)

6. Personality: I have a good sense of humor, along with being pretty easy going and easy to get along with.

7. Good at Building?: If it was on a scale from 1-10 i would probably be an 8. I spend a lot of time adding detail. 

8. Why should you be accepted?: I really want a server that I can play on and not worry about other players ruining my experience. I also think it would be a really neat time for me as it is my first white list server.

I, Nick, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by itryhardpuggies

1. IGN: Asahi

2. Age: 23

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 10 If it is about following the rule, but I'm a real kid when it comes to playing and having fun! :3

4. Experience with AOTBT: With the modPack itself, none, but I've played a lot with some of the mods in it! ^^,

5. Skype Name: Mizutsuki_Asahi

6. Personality: I'd guess I'm fun to be around, I love meeting new people, I think servers are what make these mods absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to be on one! :'D

7. Good at Building?: Meh! Sometimes I surprise myself with amazing builds, sometimes I have to start over a thousand times until I am satisfied! ^^'

8. Why should you be accepted?: Well... Every good server with AOTBT needs a good villain, right? >:D

Plus I'd be recording some episodes on the server, and possibly attracting attention! :)

I, Asahi, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Yeah, can someone message me the ip as well. I didn't seem to get it on Skype either. If it isn't too inconvenient email or send it to me on Skype if you can. E-mail: [email protected]                                   Skype: Puggies             Skype should be the one that just says puggies or nicholas.hockeyprince. Thanks!            

This is for my girlfriend

1. IGN: xXLadyKaiXx

2. Age:21

3. Maturity Level (1-10):  9

4. Experience with AOTBT: LOL (some multiplayer stuff)

5. Skype Name: xxevangalenexx

6. Personality: A person who likes cats and video games who thinks she's a lot funnier then she actually is.

7. Good at Building?: Learning to let creativity flow.

8. Why should you be accepted?: Attack of the B Team looks so much fun and I think I would be an awesome addition to the community (and I need friends)

I, xxladykaixx, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN: zombieslayer1111

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 8

4. Experience with AOTBT: Played month and a half in single player

5. Skype Name: Raider1777789

6. Personality: Humorous, talkative, easy going 

7. Good at Building?: Decent

8. Why should you be accepted?: Because i want to play Attack of the b team with some nice people and be able to prank with pvp on. Not alot of servers have that kind of trust. So i want to be able to  join in on the fun.

I, Francisco, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN: MrBeaTGamer

3. Maturity Level (1-10): I'm not a grumpy killjoy, but I like to have some fun!

4. Experience with AOTBT: First time, but played a lot of Feed the Beast

5. Skype Name: lukas.saridis

6. Personality:I'd like to think I'm a nice guy and like to help people out and love having a laugh

7. Good at Building?: I'd like to think so

8. Why should you be accepted?: I can give something good to the community and finally found something like a perfect server!

I, BeaT, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1.IGN: Bloodytrail

2. Age: 14 turn 15 soon

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 7

4. Experience with AOTBT: Play quite a bit using the single player mode

5. Skype Name: mm.mt2

6.Personality: Easy going, very friendly, laidback

7.Good at Build: i am ok 

8.Why should you be accepted?: Well i like the modpack, but ha ve no one to play with and i am look to record/ just started channel

I, Bloodytrail, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by bloodytrail

1. IGN:CharlesCarson3

2. Age:14

3. Maturity Level (1-10):8

4. Experience with AOTBT:I'm experienced with the tinkers mod, crayfish mod and microblock which I love!

5. Skype Name:Charles carson(Pic. is an Apple)

6. Personality:I'm caring and very help I can also be funny sometimes.

7. Good at Building?:I would say i'm decent at it.

8. Why should you be accepted?:I sould be accepted because I love farming farming and could contribute to the community food supliy and I could help many people. 

I, Charles Carson, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1: PandaVsTheWorld

2: 23

3: Maturity level 10 dont worry im not a cusser or naughty just im ok with maturity

4: Experience with AOTBT: Have watched all of chimmneyswifs and paulsoarsjr's videos and have played it myself a few times

5: Skype Name: pandavstheworld a picture of a minecraft-like panda face

7: Good at building: Im pretty good i like to build on giant hills or mountains or near water

8: Why should i be accepted: Well i love this mod pack and can help anyone do builds and i be thrilled if i get to play my favorite mod pack but im not an expert at the mod pack but ill play it with the people that make me laugh when im sad

I, William, Have read each and every rule and accepted them with pride and honor also would be honored to play with such great people

1: PandaVsTheWorld

2: 23

3: Maturity level 10 dont worry im not a cusser or naughty just im ok with maturity

4: Experience with AOTBT: Have watched all of chimmneyswifs and paulsoarsjr's videos and have played it myself a few times

5: Skype Name: pandavstheworld a picture of a minecraft-like panda face

6: Personality: I am nice and will treat everyone with kindness and respect

7: Good at building: Im pretty good i like to build on giant hills or mountains or near water

8: Why should i be accepted: Well i love this mod pack and can help anyone do builds and i be thrilled if i get to play my favorite mod pack but im not an expert at the mod pack but ill play it with the people that make me laugh when im sad

I, William, Have read each and every rule and accepted them with pride and honor also would be honored to play with such great people

1. IGN: Jofootballo

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 7

4. Experience with AOTBT: I have played much in singleplayer, since the modpack came out actually and I would love to play on a whitelisted server like Bdouble0's

5. Skype Name:In the process of getting a headset so, no skype (YET)

6. Personality:I am a funny creative guy and a great sport for pranks (At least my mom thinks so ;))

7. Good at Building?:Yes'm

8. Why should you be accepted?: Because I feel like I could be a great addition to this server and, frankly, just want to have fun!

I, Josh , have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor and courage and loyalty and respect and some other stuff, oh and pride too. :hchatter:

To everyone who replied to KneeHole:

Long story short, he closed his server and cut off communication with all his skype contacts from the server. There's not going to be any applying to his server, but I just put up my own server for the rest of the people who still played on his server before it crashed and he gave up. If you are interested, add me on Skype. My username is adkkid. Im considering letting on 2-5 more people on depending on how good the applications are, so send it to me through Skype.

1. IGN: hunter2065

2. Age: 14, nearly 15.

3. Maturity Level (1-10): 8

4. Experience with AOTBT: 7-8, still a few mods to learn.

5. Skype Name: hunter20652

6. Personality: Kind of secluded, but I'd like to call myself a nice person.

7. Good at Building?: Not bad.

8. Why should you be accepted?: I want to find a server where I don't have to deal with constant spam, hackers, or Pvp campers.

I, Hunter, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. IGN: Trailblazer_Luke

2. Age:15

3. Maturity Level: 10, I don't Curse, but im fine with Maturity

4. Experience with AOTBT: I've seen some videos on the mod pack

5. Skype: trailblazerluke

6. Personality: Smart, with a sense of humor, nerdy

7. Building: Im pretty good at redstone, redstone logic

8. Why should you be accepted?: well, i have a YouTube, and i love to play mods and just minecraft

I, Trailblazer, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by TheTrailblazer

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons