[1.0.10b] Attack of the b team server [PvE/OptionalPvP] [20Slots] [Whitelist] [16+] Apply now :)

1. Name: Cameron
  2. Minecraft Ign: CameronHH
  3. Age: 16
  4. Skype Name ( you can private message me this if needed ) : CameronHh465
  5. Timezone: US Central
  6. A little about yourself ? : I am a 16 year old caucasian male from Louisiana, USA. I'm extremely outgoing and friendly, love meeting new people, making new friends, learning new build styles, listening to music, long walks on the beach at sunset, and guinea pigs with spots on thier eyes.
  7. Why you want to join ? : I enjoy whitelisted servers more so than open servers, due to the general closeness that seems to form over time in the community of smalled, restricted access servers like this. I'd like to grow more as a builder, teach others what little I know, and learn more about the mods from other people!
  8. How experienced are you with this mod pack ? (on a scale of 1-10) : 6
  9. Kangaroos or donkeys  ;) : Donkeys... Is that right? Am I supposed to answer donkeys? 'Cause I think I am.

1. Name: Mark
  2. Minecraft IGN: alphabitg
  3. Age: 18
  4. Skype Name: I'll pm this if I am accepted
  5. Timezone: EST (New York)
  6. A little about yourself?: I am an 18 year old looking for an awesome small AOTBT server to play on and have fun with. I love building in minecraft and that's why I love this modpack, i just want to play with other people now instead of playing alone on single player.
  7. Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I am looking for a small community server and this one seems perfect!, no banned items and a fresh start!
  8. How experienced are you with this modpack?: 9 (I've been playing since the day it came out)
  9. Donkeys

1. Name: Luke
  2. Minecraft Ign: FatAlbert8MyKFC
  3. Age: 16
  4. Skype Name ( you can private message me this if needed ) : lucaspas23
  5. Timezone: Central
  6. A little about yourself ? : I am a great community player. I always help out, and love talking to new people.
  7. Why you want to join ? : This seems like a great server. It seems like it is mature, and has a loyal owner.
  8. How experienced are you with this mod pack ? (on a scale of 1-10) : 7
  9. Kangaroos or donkeys  ;) : donkeys
Edited by Lucpas23

1. Name:John
  2. Minecraft Ign:Reaperis
  3. Age:almost 17
  4. Skype Name ( you can private message me this if needed ) :epelii-
  5. Timezone:
  6. A little about yourself ? :I have been looking for private AOTBT server for a while i just want to have fun with a small community and i love the mods involved in this modpack 
  7. Why you want to join ? :I want to play in a private server with good people it's also good that it's +16 so there is no like annoying 12 year old guys
  8. How experienced are you with this mod pack ? (on a scale of 1-10) : 8
  9. Kangaroos or donkeys  ;) :DONKEY IS LOVE DONKEY IS LIFE (donkeys for sure)
Edited by Epeli

Clair and Annette

Dark1272 & Gr4mm3rN4z33

22 & 23

no

EST

annette and i are a cupple and we are looking for a small server to play together

10 & 1

foxes, because fuck you thats why.

Edited by FPS Furry

Name: Eric

IGN: Attackfish007

timezone: US central

a little about me: for a few weeks, i have been looking for an attack of the b team server with a small community, and no world boundaries.

I am a sophomore in high school. i am funny and easy to get along with.

why i want to join: i have been looking for a server, not ran by ages under 10, and have not found one until now. i have been seeking a good whitelist server for some time, and i hope this is the server i have been looking for.

how experienced with the mod pack: i would say i am a solid 6, because many of the mods i would like to get into, such as fossils and witchery, i have not gotten into yet.

kangaroos or donkeys: while a hard choice, donkeys are superb!

1. Name:john
  2. Minecraft Ign: sawjacgr
  3. Age: 22
  4. Skype Name ( you can private message me this if needed ) : elder-john
  5. Timezone: gmt+2
  6. A little about yourself ? : im from greece, used to be at college until it closed. love computers, pc games , staying at home watching a movie with a good beer with friends and family
  7. Why you want to join ? : im hoping it will be a server with good community having fun playing the game. 
  8. How experienced are you with this mod pack ? (on a scale of 1-10) : 10
  9. Kangaroos or donkeys : donkeys