Game Crashes when I try to select a texture pack

Hey all! I'm hoping someone can help me!

When I open the game and go to choose a resource/texture pack my game crashes and then reopens to the Technic launcher.

I have tried zipped and unzipped files of the same texture pack. I have also tried several different texture packs. The game runs just fine on default but the second I try to click on any texture pack it just closes and the Launcher reopens.

I would appreciate any help you guys offer! Thanks!

Improperly installing the texturepack (like patching Sphax) will cause it to crash 100% of the time, make sure to follow all instructions posted by the texture pack author when installing them. If you still have issues with the texture pack, you may want to contact the authors of the texture pack. Also, keep in mind that texture packs require additional RAM to be available. Meaning if you're only running the modpack on 1GB of RAM, you will unlikely be able to run a texture pack at all, whereas if you're assigning 3GB+ you shouldn't have any issues with a properly installed texture pack.

Hey all! I'm hoping someone can help me!

When I open the game and go to choose a resource/texture pack my game crashes and then reopens to the Technic launcher.

I have tried zipped and unzipped files of the same texture pack. I have also tried several different texture packs. The game runs just fine on default but the second I try to click on any texture pack it just closes and the Launcher reopens.

I would appreciate any help you guys offer! Thanks!

Also make sure you have enough ram. If you try to get spahx and you only have 2gb of ram there is a very slim chance you get this working. You can see in your crash-reports if its a ram problem or not.