No hacks are allowed on the server.

Do not exploit any bugs or glitches.

you dont have to be from australia to apply 

Please apply on website only no longer accepting on this forum

ausbteamrp.enjin.com/

14110.jpg

Edited by anonymous_05

Its also on your website but here it is any ways 

Basics:I Love Aotbt and I live in australia so its good :)
In game name: ifishi (mature)
Timezone: Eastern standard time (NSW )

About You: I love Aotbt and and playing video games and love making new friends 
Describe your Minecraft experience:I have played minecraft for about 3-4 years and Aotbt for about 3 months 
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have played on all different types of vanilla minecraft servers but only one other Aotbt server
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Only once about 2 years ago. I cant remember how but I did get banned somehow 
What skills do you bring to this server?: I am a good builder and know lots about tinkers contruct, witchery, thermal expansion and more
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?: Not really anything but one thing that might help is that my skype is ifishi890 

Thanks for reading :)

Basics: I don't really know what you mean by basics XD

In game name: x1PURExSTEALTHx

Timezone: GMT (UK)

About You: I'm Lewis and i've been playing minecraft for a while now and have been playing attack of the B-team for a few months so i'm becoming quite experienced with it :) I'm pretty easy to get along with and i'm willing to help anyone on the server if i can

Describe your Minecraft experience: I usually play on my own as i don't have many friends that have the modpack but i've been looking for a good friendly server for some time that i can just build, explore and mess around with people on without too many restrictions.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have played on several servers, no modded ones like this but i have played normal vanilla servers with friends, minigame servers and some UHC servers.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: I have never been banned.

What skills do you bring to this server? I am quite creative minded so i can come up with some interesting ideas that can make things fun for everyone like minigames for people to play and stuff. (i do sometimes have trouble with some of the technical aspects of doing this though!) 

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Are there any mods removed or anything along those lines? and, is PVP and pranking okay if it is okay with the parties involved?

Thanks for reading!

Lewis :)

Edited by Gallagher18

Basics:
In game name: lockdown142
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT +5, UTC -5)

About You:
Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been playing for almost 3 years now, I was introduced to the demo in my freshman year of High school, found it to be fun and myself to be quite good at building so I have been playing it off and on ever since.
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have been on so many servers, that I can't even begin to describe. A lot of servers just had a bad crowd or people who griefed and were just generally rude.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Once that was actually on a server. The people didn't like me there for no real reason and started a thread accusing me of a lot of things I didn't do.
What skills do you bring to this server?      I like to explore, fight, and advance my Building abilities.
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?        I am going to be a senior in High school after this summer, but I am trying to get a job. Other than that, I do have a girlfriend whom I am very much in love with. So my priorities are kind of in this order:    1. Girlfriend    2. Job (or obtaining thereof as it is right now) or School when it is in session    3. Anything else that happens to come up. Of course If I am accepted into the server, 3 will become 4 and my activity on the server would become 3. I don't plan on recording, but I would be more than okay with joining others in their recording sessions. I can be quite funny and productive when I must.

Basics:

In game name:ThunderWoofie

Timezone:Utc +8:00

About You:I am kind of a funny guy, I like to play online games and even single player games

Describe your Minecraft experience:I've been playing minecraft for about two years now so I know quite a bit

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have never been in a whitelisting server so I might be awkward at some points

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:I was a few months ago because somebody accused me of griefing but I didn't

What skills do you bring to this server?I am somewhat a good builder and I like exploring the map

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?

Nope

In game name: Defill99
Timezone:GMT-5 (eastern time)
About You:
Describe your Minecraft experience:I've been played normal minecraft and aotbt for 6 months
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:I had one and the server lagged so i can't connect anymore
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: no
What skills do you bring to this server?

I bring my knowledge about the modpack and after I learn something, I can show to others (learning about galacticraft, advanced genetics and project red

Basics: I play aotbt all the time and hate griefers i want a nice friendly community

In game name: MhykolTMA

Timezone:GMT-5 (eastern time)

About You: Im 15 and can play this all the time

Describe your Minecraft experience: ive been playing since pre alpha 

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:  i used to own a very popular server named highcraft i sold it for $1000

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Ive been banned plenty of times, never on an aotb server.

What skills do you bring to this server?  i would bring very good building skills and im a very nice person (:

Basics:

In game name: ryanp093

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

About You: My name is Ryan. I am looking for a nice community in AoTB.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been plaing minecraft since 1.1, a little bit of a latecomer, but oh well. :D

Describe your experience with >Minecraft servers: I have a good rep with minecraft servers. I am not a troublemaker, so that helps.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: No, I have never been banned.

What skills do you bring to this server? I can bring a unique building style and perspective, and also experience for those who need help

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? I am a very talented builder ( not bragging) and have built lobbies for servers that get about 75 people on them per day. Other than that, I hope you choose me to be on your AoTB server! Thank you!

Edited by ryanp093

Basics: I live in Australia and love attack of the b team

In game name: CRAZYmonk3y1998

Timezone: Eastern standard time

About You: I love attack of the b team it is my favourite modded minecraft. I am an active player and very friendly and helpful.

Describe your Minecraft experience:I have played minecraft for about 5 years and I have been playing attack of the b team since it first came out.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have played on all different types of vanilla and modded minecraft servers. Eg. Tekkit, FTB, etc.

Have you ever been banned? I have been banned for accidentally destroying a block of someone's base :( I replaced it but I still got banned unfortunately. That was about 2 years ago. Never been banned since.

What skills do you bring to this server?: I am a good builder and know a lot about all of the mods in attack of the b team. I have lots of experience and knowledge and I'm able to help others.

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share?

I will be creating a YouTube channel to record episodes.

Skype name: CRAZYmonk3y1998

Thanks for reading

Basics: Good to see a local server pop up. Well done.
In game name: Eskylidrider
Timezone: EST (Qld)

About You: I love to play multiplayer video games and minecraft just takes it to a new level.
Describe your Minecraft experience: Great game, been playing vanilla for a couple of years and now really getting into the modpacks.
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: been on a couple of newish type servers before that end up as worlds full of half builds, then the server ends up being shutdown cause the owner gets bored.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: never been banned.
What skills do you bring to this server? hopefully a bunch of great build ideas, Aotbt brings building to a whole new level.
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Looking to be part of a really good community above all else. would be more then happy to help out in the forum or with project builds on the server. grin.gif

Basics: Im not sure what you mean by basics?
In game name: ALD0003
Timezone: Im from Australia VIC Melbourne

About You: Well I'm a fellow Aussie and I'm looking for a whitelist server with not too many slots to keep it a small community like on the Bteam server.
Describe your Minecraft experience: Ive been playing mine craft Since 2010 And know basically All about it. i guess you could say I'm a mine craft veteran.
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have once been Op and also Admin but when i was Admin it was on a corrupt server that got hacked and i was to ban anyone who didn't agree with the new owner.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Yes i have but this is because the old owner got that server back...
What skills do you bring to this server? Building Mining Strategy And Persuading. Also redstone
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? id like to ask you too keep the Slot at 10 . Thanks i hope you accept me this was ALD0003

Basics: I love AOTB I would just like to see if I can play on a server host that is far from where I live, if it doesn't work out well, I will not play.
In game name: iPwnKatkat
Timezone: EST (USA)

About You: I am a female gamer who loves to play minecraft and AOTB is my favorite modpack.
Describe your Minecraft experience: When I first started playing MC I spent the whole day playing to understand the whole game and it was a very fun experience
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: AOTB Whitelisted Servers always seem to have at least 1 problem but I'm hoping this server will have a small to no problem at all.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: No, I have never been banned.
What skills do you bring to this server?: I like to help others when needed and I can join everyone in community events or games.
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?: Just in case, this is my skype: iPwnKatkat

Basics: I love AOTBT, it's a great modpack, and i really want to share my ideas with other people

In game name: dmytro25

Timezone: EST (Canada)

About You: I'm really easy going, i love socializing with people, and i'm not a total ass

Describe your Minecraft experience: played the game for a really long time, loved it long time

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: usually just PvP servers, i just want to build with other people mainly

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: nope, never

What skills do you bring to this server? I bring honest opinions and i can build decently as well

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? I'm not immature, so don't let my age sway your decision 

In game name:Enderman5802 (ik its dumb i picked it when i was like 10)

Timezone:Cst

About You :Im cool and friendly I am also funny 

Describe your Minecraft experience:I have played for awhile now and it iv'e gotten really good at so good that i got bored so i went to modpacks

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:I love minecraft servers I would pick a server over single Player any day i am also a mod on another reg MC server atm so im quite good with servers

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:Well like once when my friend got me banned off a random server after he figured out my password (changed it now)

What skills do you bring to this server?Im Pretty good at building (im Not the best but i can still build some cool stuff) i am good with other people to an extent like im not too good with trolls but others im good with. 

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Again im staff on another server so i will need to get my hours on there done first but after iv'e spent time there i will come here and play with others. I am also only 13 but im pretty smart and mature for a 13 year old.

-Ender

Basics:
In game name: Raxxtus99
Timezone: MST -7

About You: I'm a laid-back person who loves to play with other people.
Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing for a little over 3 years, and enjoyed every second of it.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I've played on a bunch of different servers; whitelist and not, survival and RP, ect.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: I have not.
What skills do you bring to this server? I like to think of myself as a fairly good builder, and I love to explore both the world and the different mods.
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?
Nope 

Basics:Im just starting out on Attack of the B-Team and i don't like playing buy myself
In game name: (Don't judge made this account 3-4 years ago) FLGzTRYH4RDx
Timezone: GMT+/-5:00

About You: Im an easy going guy and i love joking around/ playing with peiople

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing minecraft for a couple of years now and i am fairly knowledgeable

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I play on minigame servers as well as one vanilla server but no one goes on it anymore

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Nope :)

What skills do you bring to this server? I can build really well but other than that i'm new to this modpack.

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Skype:t62pac I'm also on Teamspeak

In game name : soulfrezz

Timezone: Australian Eastern Time Zone

About you: I enjoy playing multiplayer games and enjoy playing minecraft with other players

Descirbe your Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years and love playing around with mods

Descirbe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have been apart of a couple of servers

What skills do you bring to the server? Good builds and Attack of the bteam is a awsome mod to play with

Have you ever been banned? No i havent

Any thing else? I love playing minecraft with other players and sharing and workling together to make great thing. I have skype as well

Thanks

Edited by Soulfrezz

Basics: Eager to make new friends in a fun, towny, survival server
In game name: roPHILmao
Timezone: AEST (Australia, QLD)

About You: Friendly, Helpful, Loyal, Trustworthy, Experienced, Fun
Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing Mincraft for a couple of years and have loads of fun playing it and love learning as much as I can about the game.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Most of the time I can't find a server that I like. I don't play online often.
Have you ever been banned? No.
What skills do you bring to this server? I'm creative and good at building, and love exploring biomes and using different mods.
Anything Else? Can't wait to meet you all!