Minecraft Server List

Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No griefing or hacking

3. PvP is disabled

4. No use of banned items

5. Items can only be given away (for free) if both players are Member+

6. No AFK pools

7.If someone asks you to leave their property, you must.

Banned Items:

• World Anchor
  • Catalytic Lens
  • Evertide Amulet
  • Volcanite Amulet
  • Harvest Goddess Band
  • Black Hole Band
  • Ring of Ignition
  • Void Ring
  • Watch of Flowing Time
  • Dark Matter Axe
  • Red Matter Axe
  • Cannon
  • Nova Catalyst
  • Nova Cataclysm
  • Dimensional Anchor
  • Tank Cart
  • Anchor Cart
  • Nuke
  • Water Strainer (Temporary Ban)

Recent News:

• ​We have had our first donator, seanjones25
  • We had a new spawn built, special thanks to project lead, 06chipsahoy(Chips)
  • Recently added donation package, Nickname (Just $3.00)

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game-Name):

Age (No limit just curious):

Position (Must first be a mod, then you may apply for admin):

Why I should choose you:

What can you bring to the server:

Tekkit experience (scale of 1-10):

Can you be mature when needed? (I don't mind funny people but you need to know when its time for maturity):

If you want imformation added to this form contact bengalman211(Ben) in-game.

Edited by bengalman

IGN:Kw1jybo

Position: Moderator

You should chose me because: iam always willing to help others and will play as frequently as i can iam not in to this server because of staff i just like smaller serevrs where your not killed every five seconds i enjoy tekkit and love to help others when they need it (that may extend to killing a mob from giveing instructions on how to use something)

I can bring my egerness to help others and all around enjoy life to this server i obey orders with out question (unless there nonsense) i will reaserch things for players if they need it and i will never not help someone even if there a jerk i will not tollorate rule breaking however and i will make sure this server is fun for all.

i have decent tekkit experiance some of the late game stuff however aka reactors iam not 100% sure on so i would give myself a 8-9

i can be mature when needed iam only 12 as above but i do not goof off if you or someone else genuninly needs help let me know and i will not shy from it i will keep my duty and all above respect you and the player

-Kw1jybo

IGN:Kw1jybo

You should chose me because: iam always willing to help others and will play as frequently as i can iam not in to this server because of staff i just like smaller serevrs where your not killed every five seconds i enjoy tekkit and love to help others when they need it (that may extend to killing a mob from giveing instructions on how to use something)

I can bring my egerness to help others and all around enjoy life to this server i obey orders with out question (unless there nonsense) i will reaserch things for players if they need it and i will never not help someone even if there a jerk i will not tollorate rule breaking however and i will make sure this server is fun for all.

i have decent tekkit experiance some of the late game stuff however aka reactors iam not 100% sure on so i would give myself a 8-9

i can be mature when needed iam only 12 as above but i do not goof off if you or someone else genuninly needs help let me know and i will not shy from it i will keep my duty and all above respect you and the player

-Kw1jybo

Considered. May take 1-2 days to be accepted/denied. However I will be on vacation this week until july 1st, so a response will be available on July 3rd at the latest.

IGN: fancylancey

Why you should choose me: You should choose me because i am very familiar with the plugins. Using an extra moderator could always help and with summer starting up for me that means more time i could be online. I've been playing tekkit for about 2 years and i know a lot about it. I could hopefully prevent a hacker from griefing or help out a new member.

What you can bring to the server: I can help the server by being online a lot. That will be helpful to new member if they need help. I would also help out with anything you may need help with around the server.

Tekkit experience: I do know alot about tekkit but there are still things i could learn about it. I rate myself an 8

Even though I do like haveing fun and messing around, I can take things to a serious note when needed.

Thanks for reading :D

-fancylancey

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: fancylancey

Why you should choose me: You should choose me because i am very familiar with the plugins. Using an extra moderator could always help and with summer starting up for me that means more time i could be online. I've been playing tekkit for about 2 years and i know a lot about it. I could hopefully prevent a hacker from griefing or help out a new member.

What you can bring to the server: I can help the server by being online a lot. That will be helpful to new member if they need help. I would also help out with anything you may need help with around the server.

Tekkit experience: I do know alot about tekkit but there are still things i could learn about it. I rate myself an 8

Even though I do like haveing fun and messing around, I can take things to a serious note when needed.

Thanks for reading :D

-fancylancey