Starting a new server!

Hey guys! I'm starting a new AOTBT server, and am looking for people to fill the open slots. I'm not looking for anyone in particular, just trustworthy people to play with. Just please fill out this application and ill see into whitelisting the people who seem to be a nice fit. This will be a small community server.

IGN:

MATURITY LEVEL:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

Thanks guys!

IGN: YonosKronos

Maturity Level: Mature, i wont be unreasonable and i'll listen 8/10

Skype: Yonoskronos (yes i use this username for a lot of things)

Why I want to join: Because i dont really like playing alone, and i've been looking at AOTBT Since it looks like a ton of fun so im just looking for a small server, not too many people to play with have fun with.

IGN: TheCantStopMe

MATURITY LEVEL: I am about a 7 on a 7/10 scale. I enjoy to mess around sometimes and prank occasionally, but overall I am pretty mature.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to join a new server that has just started that has a nice and friendly community. I also want to join because I want to play with a variety of ne and different people.

Thanks for considering, Jakob

IGN: MajorStorm

Maturity Level: On a scale of 1 to 10, I am about a 7-8. I do like the occasional friendly prank. 

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to join a small community oriented server, that is friendly with mature players. 

Thanks for your consideration.

PS: Is this server going to be like Minecrack?

Edited by MajorStorm

IGN:Mowgl13

MATURITY LEVEL: Very Exceptional

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I am really tired of playing B-team on my own, and don't really want to join a server with a bunch of trolls. I want to join a small MC community experience with new people as well!

I'm applying for two different people; myself, and my girlfriend.

Ages: 24, 21

IGNS: LoudenB, RachelTullos

Maturity Level:.......... As can be expected from two adults.

We are looking for a dedicated server with a small community to play on. We've been "burned" by a few servers hosted on personal computers that have limited up time and frequent lag which can be very frustrating, as well as the fact that they do not last long.

IGN: _Jolly_Ninja_

Maturity Level: On a scale of 1-10, probably around 8.4

Reason for joining: ive had minecraft for a while but i just want to find a good server to settle down on and spend most of the time i play minecraft here. im not super active but ill be on an alright amount of time :)

IGN: Kupo23

MATURITY LEVEL: I can take a joke and make them. 9/10

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I've been searching endlessly for a small community server to play on, more specifically one that I can help people and get helped from people on. I think this is the perfect one for me and hope to be accepted!

Ign: randogfanman

Maturity level: 7/10

Why i want to join: I want to play attack of the b team on a small server with less people and to have fun 

Edited by Stb420

IGN: oz_team

Maturity level: 9/10

Reason for joining: I love the AOTBT mod pack but I find it a bit boring playing alone so being with a bunch of people that want to play and have fun would be GREAT. Thx

IGN: Toxicstein

MATURITY LEVEL: I'm mature when needed to be, but I can take a joke.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I've been searching for a small, whitelisted AOTBT with a mature and well-knit community since the last one I played on shut down, hopefully I can come on and this can be the one. 

Thanks.

Edited by Toxicstein_

IGN:WakaiAkuma

MATURITY LEVEL:Very mature, i don't really talk to many people i just play the game :)

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: i love playing attack of the b team with other players, it makes the game so much more fun because theres so many more possibilities 

IGN:   Maxtor21

MATURITY LEVEL: normally very, but occasionally my sense of humor can be a bit childish :)

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:  love playing AOTBT but tired of playing in single player and haven't had good experience with the public Bteam servers yet

IGN: I dont have one, should I?

MATURITY LEVEL: I'm pretty mature, I'm a weird 17 year old boy lol.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: because I want to make new friends and I hate playing by myself, and also Im kind of a newb. PLease consider me!

Thanks guys!

IGN: Mystic2001

MATURITY LEVEL: surprisingly high for my age, at least when it needs to be.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I am bored of regular minecraft and all of their big servers, this would be new and fun to play on.

This part is for my friend that is extremely fun to play with 

IGN: jjr3001

Maturity level: when he is with a good friend he can be silly but he is very reliable

Why you want to join: because my friend (mystic) may be on the server, i am also getting bored of the regular mobas and sandboxes but with a mod pack it gets a lot more interesting.

Edited by Mystic2001